"I don't know. She was all fine a few hours ago but now her mood was off. She is looking quite disturbed", I said in a worried tone.

" Don't worry. There is nothing serious. She must be craving for her food. Believe me, one day I came from my office. I saw her crying badly. I asked her the reason and she told me that her Nutella jar was finished. My sister is not a serious person at all", Fahad said and chuckled.

I smiled at his words and my eyes went to Faraz. He doesn't seem satisfied with Fahad's replied. Something is off and I have to find it out.

**********

Hania P.O.V

"Love is a very beautiful feeling. In true love, you have to go through pain, hurt, and tears. But at the end of the day, you will be fine. You had to go through so much struggle. But believe me, it will be all worth it. You will have your life partner who will be always there for you no matter what. Love is when you want to be with that person even though he hurt you a lot. Love is when you accept the person the way he is. Love is when you feel incomplete without him. Love is when you can sacrifice anything for him. Love is when that person matters a lot. And you know the most beautiful form of love is when you make it halal. The relationship between husband and wife is the most beautiful. Every couple is not very expressive but you have to deal with them. Everyone has a different way to express their love for their partner. You should never judge your spouse because of his past mistakes. If he truly loves you, he will change himself for you. You should be supportive of him. I have learned so many things. If your husband doesn't love you the way you want, that doesn't mean he never loves you. You should accept your partner with his flaws. When you love someone truly, you are unable to see his flaws. I don't know when I fell in love with Fahad, but I know he is everything to me. I was having a small crush on him for years. But I never came to know when this infatuation turns into love. He has a bad temper. He is very possessive but I like him the way he is. Men never show up their feelings easily. But remember if they share their feelings with you, you must be very special to him. When I encountered Fahad after five years, I thought he is a very arrogant and rude person. But when I get close to him, I came to know that he is not arrogant at all. He is very kind-hearted. He is very protective of me and my kind of like it. He has a beautiful heart. I am blessed to have a husband like Fahad who loves me unconditionally ",  Isha aapi said with a genuine smile.

Her words hit me hard. Was that called love? Whenever I imagine my life further, Faraz always comes in my mind. Does that mean I love him? I can't love him. It's not right. How can I even think about him in that way?

Men never show up their feelings easily. But remember if they share their feelings with you, you must be very special to him.

He shared his feelings with me. It means he is  close to me. What if he is close to me in a friendly way? I have to ignore him but I can't also ignore my feelings. My mind was clouded with different thoughts. I should ignore him so I can ignore my feelings too. What is happening in my life? I can't even share this with anyone. I can't even share it with him.

What if he doesn't like me in that way?

*********

We all were sitting and talking but my mind was somewhere else.
We saw isha aapi moving towards the window. We followed her to the window and I saw Fahad Bhai standing there with a bouquet. Wow, I never know that my Bhai was so romantic. Isha aapi hurriedly went downstairs. We moved away to the room to give them privacy.

I was standing in the window. The cold wind hit my face giving me peace. As I look downstairs, I saw Faraz waving at me with a smile. I flustered at his gesture. What should I do now? I was interrupted by my phone ringing. It was Faraz calling me. What should I do now? Should I attend the call or ignore it? I took a deep breath and switch off my phone. I took the right decision. I don't want my feelings and emotions to overpower my actions.