Chapter 53: Bang Bang into the room

Warning: Explicit, and very graphic smut written in excruciating detail between the gayest people alive.

"I really wanna kiss you right now." Sirius whispered, leaning forward. I did the same and closed my eyes, heart hammering in my chest. When Sirius' lips finally touched mine, I sighed in relief. This was really happening, this wasn't a dream, we were both about to take our relationship to the next level. Sirius' hands climbed their way to my face, cupping it softly and me, not knowing what to do with my hands under pressure, put them on top of Sirius's. So when he broke the kiss up, we remained as close as we were, foreheads touching. I could feel his sharp breath steady on my cheek, the anticipation and excitement was comforting and reassuring. Sirius' lips pressed against mine again. They were smooth from the wetness of his upper lip and we both moved in perfect synchronisation. We had done this plenty of times before but this was different. This time, there was a burning desire for something more, something better, something bigger.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He held my face an inch further away again to make sure I was ready and I was. I trusted him and I was.

"Yes." He pulled me back onto himself and his legs tightened around my back. I wasted no time in pushing him back slightly with a little force, surprising him and almost ripping his shirt of his body with a thirst for more. It was clear that once I overcame my 'issues', there was nothing standing in the way of the two of us. The wolf within me started to show his possessiveness. My curious hands roamed over his muscle chest, I had never before touched someone with such a need and I felt the shivers and goosebumps that the coldness that my fingertips carried. I dove straight into it and began slowly flicking at one his nipples. His inexperienced body reacted quickly to the new feeling and he threw his head back with the most beautiful moan in the world. I went in deeper and began sucking his harder and harder, massaging the other one his my right hand. His thighs became weak with the sensation and loosed around me but I made sure he didn't fall while straddling me.

"Yes, Moons, yes!" He shouted loudly. Thankfully, the Silencing Charms he had placed over the room meant we were undisturbed.

"Use my real name, won't you?" He looked down at me as I had pulled back and smirked at my snark that came out of nowhere and decided to tease back. He pulled me back on his chest and began thrusting hard. I moaned on his chest, sending vibrations to the less holy parts of his body and moved my hands down, lowering from his back and shifted them to massage his thrusting arse.

"Remus!" He groaned as I kneaded through his boxers that were still on. 'Yes, YES!" Without thinking, he reached his hands out and began tugging at the hem of my sweater cautiously. That was when all movement stopped and he realised his actions. "Are you okay, should I no-"

"No, I'm ready. I trust you." He smiled and slowly took of my sweater and discarded on the bedside table, draping it over the lamp carelessly, he was focussed more on my body. I closed my eyes in exhausting waiting for what he was going to say.