He gently brushed his hand on his soft hair almost covering his eyes, I was mesmerized for awhile, I was brought back to my senses when he handed me back my laptop with a proud smile drawned on his face.

"It's done, maybe we can go, already," he said, my eyes started shaking, trying to find an excuse to stay.

"Uhm, I'll still check this," I said, trying to read what he has written. I was in awe when I just read the first sentence.

"No need to check, right?" he asked, smirking.

"Let's go biking instead, then," I was hesitant to ask but I tried my luck at least. I knew the answer when Haruto frowned, the first time he showed such expression.

"I'm... tired to do that," he said, avoiding his gaze away seems like trying to hide something showing from his unreadable eyes.

"Oh. It's okay, Haruto. Maybe next time?" I asked awkwardly thinking I had asked him such a big deal? He looks tensed.

"Right," he said, his lips pursed and I know I saw it right... a tear behind his eyes, but he was fast enough to avert his sight away.

We parted ways after that, he was quiete when he left making it hard for me to come up with an idea what just happened. I just asked him to do biking...

I wanted to ask if he's okay, or send him at least a text to start a conversation but I think I just don't know enough to even have a question.

The aftermath I decided to work on my other subject's review notes. I have nothing to do because apparently and weirdly, Jae is not around, and Mrs. Yoon is busy inside the kitchen.

I dozed up to sleep and woke up with Jae lying down on my bed, with his face crumpled.

I rubbed my eyes and wore my eyeglasses to check if I'm seeing it right, I never saw Jae this... hanging. He looks cool about everything, everytime.

"Hey, I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" he said trying to show me a smile. I shook my head and stared at him.

"You look different," I noted. He gave me a clueless look. His brows are furrowed.

"I mean, you look bothered," I said.

I heard him sighed but later on he just gave me a shrugged shoulder.

"Don't mind me. How about you? Why are you home so early?" he asked which reminded me with what happened earlier.

"We finished my paper right away, that's why," I countered, trying not to say more than that.

"You could have strolled around the park, right," he said.

"Haruto didn't want to do that, though," I sound disappointed but I was, really. It will be weird and lonely of me to play along the park alone.

"Hmm, maybe he's just tired?" he tried to comfort me maybe reading my expression.

"I was not mad, Jae, but you know, I saw it, he almost cried," and again, I remember Haruto's gloomy face.

I averted my attention away from that thought because I might just take it to a deeper unknown story. At first, it feels weird, but later on I realized... He didn't want to go to the park at the first place. Which made me think, I forced him, making me feel bad.

;

I woke up from a soft knocks on my door next morning. I feel worn out from yesterday because I and Jae watched three movies making me have a sapped headache as of the moment.

I held on my head, getting myself out of my bed to open up. Eyes shut, I greeted Jae with my weak voice.

"Jae, you're up early, I'm having a headache, you know," I said still not bothering to open my eyes because I feel like going back to sleep. I think I might faint.