SEVEN: We're So Paris

Briley's POV

    I wake up in the bright, large room I fell asleep in last night with Harry and glance over my shoulder at him. He's still laying next to me, asleep and subtly smiling under the covers. I marvel at him as his chest rises and falls slowly. He looks so peaceful and beautiful. I could stare at him forever.

    I have a massive headache, but it doesn't really matter. I've never felt so completely happy. I remember what happened last night and feel so giddy. Even though I was drunk, it all lives so vividly in my memory. I clearly remember every touch, every kiss, every breath...

    As if on cue, Harry wakes up and we look at each other, smiling. Something about his sleepy gaze makes me feel so exposed: like I'm under a microscope. I start blushing and shove my face into a pillow. He grabs my chin and pulls me towards him, then kisses me slowly and sleepily.

    "Good morning, princess." he mumbles against my lips. God, his morning voice is sexy. I look at him and start to get lost in his eyes.

    "My prince." I whisper, bringing my hand up to stroke his cheek. He smiles.

    "I love you." he says.

    "I love you too." I reply.

    "I love you." he says again. I giggle a little, blinking slowly.

    "I love you too." I reply. We stare at each other for a while. "Harry?" I break the silence.

    "Yes?"

    "I felt it." I tell him quietly, as if he's the only person in the world. He looks at me confused.

    "Felt what?" he asks. I can't help smiling.

     "Complete." I tell him. His lips part and he keeps looking at me. I run my fingers through his hair. "It's you." I whisper almost inaudibly. "My missing piece. I found you." A single tear falls down his face and he kisses me passionately. Once he pulls away, we lay there for a while, inches away from each other. We lay there totally enthralled in each other until I realize we're both still naked. I start blushing again and he furrows his eyebrows a little.

    "Why are you blushing?" he asks me. I blush harder and pull the covers off the bed and wrap myself in them, leaving him totally exposed. "Excuse me!" he yells, blushing and laughing. I laugh and run into the bathroom and lock the door. He knocks on the door a couple seconds later. "You are gonna get it!" he jokes.

    "Payback for tickling me! We're even!" I yell back.

    "Briley Marie Mason, we are so not even!" he responds. I find my clothes from yesterday before my shower still on the floor and put them on. I open the door and see him standing there in nothing but his boxers giving me a look. I look him up and down and then press myself up against him.

    "You... are so... hot." I whisper in his ear between kisses on his neck.

    "Mm. And what are you going to do about it?" he asks me. I look up at him and shake my head, then move away from him.

    "Nothing." I say, walking towards the foyer. He rolls his eyes and follows me. Once he catches up to me he picks me up from behind and spins me around. I giggle a little and pick up my phone as he starts sucking lightly on my neck and shoulder. I look over all of the worried texts and missed calls I have not only from Zayn, but also from Liam, Niall, and quite a few from Louis.

    "Baby, where did you go?" the first text from Zayn.

    "What's going on? Are you okay?"