"This Is Everything I Don't Say"

I want you in every way there is to love a person.

So stop...

...please stop trying to forget me nor ignore the fact that there is something more to what we have.

You know, sometimes you're like snow,

Beautiful but cold.
Yet, you're still my favorite weather.

I tend to set fire around me all the time,

but I don't want even a single
fire to touch you.

I'm going to write and write for you until my fingers go numb and when my memory of you goes bad then, I will fly immediately to you, hug you tight like there is no tomorrow, and make memories with you.

I am willing to give and give until your glass is full and my pitcher is parched. I am willing to give my all or nothing. You know that I'm an all-or-nothing person, so if I say that I'll love you then I really will because I give my all in everything that I make my mind up to.

It's tiring for me to keep on trying to unlove you because I've got this far with only knowing how to love you and those 3 years...

Those 3 years should have made my pitcher parched every day yet, now that you're gone... this is the first time that I realized that I am so, so empty.

I like being alone every time...

(but I would rather BE ALONE
WITH YOU.)     

I don't regret a single moment spent believing you were for me.

                           So I'll keep on filling                                  
                      and filling.

             and filling                                                 
  your empty glass with all that I have.

Be the band-aid                                         
to the wound caused

by someone else, 

waiting for the day                                                                                          
when you'll acknowledge                       

my efforts and reciprocate.                   

But sadly, no matter how much I keep trying to fix you, you'll never stay...

For you were never meant to stay since the very beginning.

What I said: "Hanggang kailan ka magtatampo?!"

What I didn't say: "Dahil miss na miss na kita!"

What I said: "Ako na nga 'tong lumalapit sa'yo para lang
makabawi sa lahat ng sakit na naidulot ko sa'yo tas ayaw mo pa!"

What I didn't say: "Hindi ko na kayang wala ka sa tabi ko and every time you aren't beside me, I can feel myself breaking every second away."

I'm such a crybaby when it comes to you. I can't control my emotions when it comes to you.

Once I hurt you,
I'll always think I'm hurting you.
So I Need You To Tell Me
And Assure Me Every Time.

I wished for you and not for someone else

So at least stay and be my friend...

Please?

We are too intense to go back to what we are before! I know you know that, even though you keep on denying it.

My tummy does somersaults whenever you walk into the room and it skips a beat every time your skin brushes with mine.

Why do you blush whenever I say those cheesy pickup lines to you? Then when I ask you, you're getting mad at me.

When you had a crush, you'd always say I'm like "the girl version of him," and sometimes I even wondered if there's something more to what you're saying...

You confuse me a lot, and that's making it more difficult for me because whenever I have the courage to tell you what I feel then, that's the time it happens. It's like the world's always against me and you being together and that hurts...

To be perfect is to be
who you truly are.

I'm in love with you through every single minute away...

and now, I'm learning to love myself half the way that I have ever loved
YOU.