As much as he wanted to hide it with a playful scoff, he eventually failed when I noticed the way his hand deadly clenched over the hoodie in his hand. I stared at him, too afraid to form a word as he looked away. With a low stern voice, he asked. “Why are you being like this?”

My forehead forming a frown as I looked at him in questions, “What do you mean?”

Taehyung dropped Jungkook's hoodie on the floor as his eyes lingered there. I was waiting. Waiting for him to look at me in the eyes but it never happened. It truly pained me knowing the one I really am closed to, can’t even look at me in the face. “You wanted my help Scarlet. You wanted him away from you but,” his eyes finally met mine, “.. do you ever be on my side? Did you really need my help to begin with?”

“Of course I need you-”  humourless laugh instantly escaped his lips and that stopped whatever words about to leave my mouth.

“No, you don’t.” he stated with a stern voice. His cold gazes stared back at me. “If you really don’t want him close to you, you wouldn’t refuse having me sending you to the hospital everytime you tutor jimin and this,” he pointed his index finger to the shirt on the floor. His eyes didn’t even left mine for a second as he resumed, “shouldn’t be inside of your room cause you’re purposely my girlfriend!”

“Please believe me Tae.” I pleaded. “I swear to god there was nothing going on between me and Jungkook. He was drunk and Luke’s room was locked so I brought him here and-” I stopped myself from explaining when I finally realised. “I don’t know why I have to explain myself when I know I didn’t do anything wrong. I already explained and it was up to you whether you want to believe it or not.”

He must have noticed how thick the tension forming in the air between us when he let out a deep sigh and tried to near me. “Scarlet, you know I don’t trust Jungkook with you.”

“Why?” I shot him a hard glare, “You afraid I might turn out like Seulhi?!” the way his eyes slightly widened at my sudden outburst answered my question. “You told Jungkook not to compare me with her and yet you did. You know the relationship between us is not even real. You know it was just a pretentious, then why are you so worked out, Tae? Are you worried that I might leave you just like how she left you for Jungkook?!”

“You won’t.”

His immediate respond somehow cooling down my burning heart. I looked at him deep in the brown ocean of his eyes and said, almost whispering. “Then, why can’t you just trust me?”

“The wound from when she left me still haven’t fully heal yet, Scarlet.” And there I saw it. The longing in those pair of brownish eyes. There, behind his addictive boxy smile, hidden a big scar that he had buried to himself, trying to heal them, forgetting the heart-breaking pain and of course, I just had to dig them back up and wound him again. “I tried to trust you but I just can’t help myself but doubting everyone.”

Even from the way he talked, low and breathy, it was crystal clear that there was a time, when this girl meant the world to him. And the same girl had crashed him bad to the point of stopping him from trusting anyone.

I have nothing to say. No, I don’t know what to say. At this moment, everything about to come out of my mouth sounded so wrong. I was always afraid of choosing the wrong words and crashed him to the point of beyond repair.

“I’m sorry if I offended you.” He said, trying to conceal his pain expression with a smile, that didn’t even reach his eyes. “Are you mad at me?”

“Of course!” I gave him a death glare and Taehyung stared at my angry face for a brief second before a smile slowly climbing up his face, “But you love me.”

I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes, making sure that he got the message that I was totally annoyed before I erased the gap between us and leaned my weights on the front part of his body. And just like that, my lips curved into a big smile when his arms was quick to engulf around me.

“What is this?” Taehyung giggling down at me. His hands tight around me.

“I’m sorry to bring that up.” I apologised and to say that I was surprised would be an understatement cause he literally chose to chuckle at me instead of forgiving me like a normal human being.

“You shouldn’t be laughing at me.” I pulled my face off his chest to get a good look of his face.

“And you shouldn’t be saying sorry after I said you love me.” He pouted at me and just like that, I was reminded of a certain someone with a cute pout.

It was so easy for him to make me roll my eyes out of annoyance. I guess that is just how it supposed to be. Me and Taehyung, we are incomplete without Taehyung annoying me or getting on my nerves. And I was forever grateful to have this side of Taehyung back.

“Netflix?” I suggested after pulling myself away from his warm holds.

“Great.” Taehyung clapped once before jogging off to my bed and grabbed my laptop. “I want you to watch this one movie.”

“What’s the genre? Romance? Fantasy? Thriller?” I asked before putting on my fluffy slipper. Sometime it's funny how quick both of us forgetting that just few minutes ago, we're in a short heated argument.

“Just know that it is very very suitable for someone as innocent as you.” He jerked his eyebrows twice and I don’t feel good anymore. Something seemed off.

“Whatever.” I dismissed. “I will just go get some popcorn.” With that, I went down to get popcorns and more snacks. Its been awhile since the last time we watched a movie together and that got me so thrilled and excited for todays show.

And who knows that halfway through the movie, I would have a pillow covering my face, my hands covering both my ears, followed with a series of screaming whilst Taehyung’s laughter simply filled out the room.

“WHY IS HE SO AGGRESSIVE?!” I peeked through my fingers. “CHILL MAN, SHE’S NOT GOING ANYWHERE. YOU DON’T HAVE TO PULL HER HAIR THAT  HARD?! OWWWW! Aren’t that painful?!”

“I don’t know. Wanna try recreate that scene?” Taehyung suggested with a sinister smirk on his face and I was quick to land a hard slap across his head.

“YOU SAID IT WAS SUITABLE FOR SOMEONE INNOCENT”

“You have no experience so you have to watch this, cupcake. Learn.”

“WHO THE HECK WANT TO DO IT LIKE THAT?!”

Few moment later,

“EWWWW, I cringed.” I said still hiding behind the pillow and of course taehyung had to laugh at me.

Taehyung slowly leaned down toward me, and in a deep breathy voice, he whispered, “Are you lost babygurl?”

I pulled my face into a disgusted frown. Very disappointed. Although I got a slight shiver from the huskiness of his voice.

“Don’t. I might throw up.” I threw him a glare and he yet again chuckled down at me. “By the way what heck of a movie is this?”

"Whyyyy? I love this."

"Of course you would, perv." I squinted my eyes at him before going back to my safe place, under the comfort of my soft pillow.

I can't believe he's making me watching 365 days.