💔Karma x Reader Sad Day💔

It was a nice day out no rain, no clouds just a blue sky and sunshine. But the L/n family and the Akabane Family and Class 3 E and even Class 1 A feelings were nothing compared to the weather. It was more like rainy, cold, and gloomy. Why? Because Y/n was in a church laying down with her eyes close. "I wanted to see her in a church, but not like this." Her mother said. Karma just looked at his girlfriend's body, she wasn't breathing, she was cold and her eyes were closed. Karma shed a tear, then walked out to the back of the church and just crouch down crying. Nagisa saw him. "You knew there was nothing for you to do." Nagisa said. "I know!" Karma said, "I just can stand looking at her like that!"
"None of us can." Nagisa said. After a while Karma went back in and Y/n's mother came up to him. "Karma Y/n told me if she died because of her illness tell me to give this to you." Y/n mother said handing Karma a DVD while dabbing her eyes with a tissue. "Thank you. And just to let you know your daughter was the best thing that ever happened to me." Karma told her mother. "And thank you for being there for her." Her father told Karma. After the funeral Karma put in the DVD and Y/n appeared on the screen smiling. "Hi Karma if you are seeing this video then it mean I didn't make it." Y/n said smiling. "I don't want you to cry or mourn over me, so please Karma just moved on and find another girl." Y/n said. "How can I not cry!? And why do you want me to move on?!" Karma said.
"Now you are probably thinking how can I not?! But Karma if you really do love me then you would do this." Y/n said. "Oh and don't come too soon cause if you do I will kill you!" Y/n said smiling. "And Karma I know I say this many times, but I love you and forever will." Y/n said with a sad smile and crying at the same time.
Then the video stop and Karma balled his eyes out.

The end A/N: I don't know if this sad or what and first I was going to have this a Nagisa x Reader but Nagisa but to be honest I don't know why I had this for a Karma story but eh so what I am still a rock star, anyways I am sorry if Karma was OOC comment and vote! I take Requests. Other wise peace out! ✌