how he found out he had feelings for you Isogai

Isogai story 

Isogai POV

Ever since Y/n has stood up for me against Asano I have been the only one who serves her and whenever she comes and orders what she wants she always smiles and when she smiles I smile. Whenever I get my break I always sit down and talk to her. "Do you guys have a plan for the pole toppling?" She asked me, she had worried in her eyes. "We are working something out." I told her, I like it how she gets concern for me, I think it's cute. "Well I will be on your side! Don't worry." She told me, when she said stuff like that  it made me feel warm inside I am glad that she cares about me. I didn't realize it but I was staring into her eyes. "Um Yuma?" She asked me. "Huh yeah?" I asked her, "You was kinda staring into my eyes." She told me. "Oh I am sorry!" I told her, I could feel my face getting red. "Yuma are you okay? You're face is red, are you coming down with something?" She asked me. "No, I am fine." I told her. "Well okay." She said, "Isogai your break is over!" A co-worker told me. "Okay, I am coming." I said, "Bye Yuma." She told me. "Bye Y/n." I told her, when I got down with my break I saw her walk out the door. I hate it when she walks away. I have fallen for her. 

The end  A/N: Sorry if it was bad I had homework to do otherwise thanks for reading vote and comment peace out!