Karma x Reader Baby Sitting

You and Karma was having a date at your house by watching movies and all that. You guys were cuddling, but then you heard your doorbell ring. "Huh, I wasn't expecting anyone." You said as you got and walked over to the door and opened it, your next door neighbor Mrs. Jackson and her two twin daughters Amelia and Abigail was there.
"I am so sorry for the late notice, can you watch them, I just called into work and..." Mrs. Jackson told you. "Don't worry, I can." You told Mrs. Jackson.  "Thank you." She told you. "Now girls be good for Y/n okay?" She told her daughters. "Yes mama." The girls said at the same time. 

Then Mrs. Jackson walked out and Karma came to the door. "Hey what is taking so long?" He asked you, then he saw you with Abigail and Amelia. "Who are they?" He asked you. "Um well I gotta watch them." You told him. He looked at the girls and the girls looked at him well more like glared at him. 

"Who is this Y/n?" Abigail asked you. "Well um you see this is my boyfriend Karma." You told Abigail. "What's a boyfriend?" Abigail asked you. Abigail is six, even though Amelia is six is she is very smart for her age. "It's her crush." Amelia told her. "You better be good to Y/n!" Abigail told Karma. "Don't worry, I will." Karma told her.  "Good cause I will kick your butt if you don't!" She told him. "Abigail!" You exclaimed. "Oh I didn't mean to say a bad word!" Abigail said. "It's alright." You told her. "Can we order pizza?" Amelia asked you. "Um I don't have the money right now, sorry girls." You told them. "Aww." They both said. 

"But I do." Karma said as he grabbed his wallet. "Yay!" The girls said. 

You called and told what pizza you wanted. "So how much do I have to pay?" Karma asked you. "Twenty bucks." You told him. "Jeez, how many pizza's did you order?" He asked you. "Two." You told him.  

While you guys were waiting for the pizza you guys were watching TV. "Y/n can we watch Cinderella?" Abigail asked you. "Sure." You told her, you put in the movie and the door bell rang. "It's probably the pizza." You said. "Don't worry, I got it." Karma said, "I am coming!" Abigail said. "Wait for me!" Amelia said. They got the pizza and it was taking a while for them to come back. 'What is taking them so long? Wait don't tell me-'   You thought, you ran into the kitchen and saw Karma and the girls putting wasabi mustard on f/p (Favorite pizza)  "What do you three think you are doing?" You asked Karma and the girls. They stopped and turned around. "It was Karma's idea!" The girls said. "Oh I know it was, but why was you two going along with him?" You asked the girls. "Because Karma said that you like wasabi mustard on your pizza." Amelia said. You looked at Karma and he was just smirking, "No pizza for you." You told Karma. "Come on Y/n don't be mean to Karma!" Abigail said. "Fine." You said. 

After you guys ate the pizza you put in Cinderella like Abigail wanted to, but they was getting sleepy and they fell asleep, Karma was asleep too with the two twin girls in his arms, the scene could easily be mistaken as a father sleeping while holding his daughters.

You smiled but the smile turned into a smirk you took out your phone and took a picture of this for black mail. Then the doorbell rang and it woke up Karma and the girls 

"That must be your mother." You told the girls, you opened up the door and you was right the girl's mother was there, "Mama!" The girls exclaimed. "Hello my butterflies." She greeted the twins as the girls gave them a hug. 

"Were you good for Y/n?" She asked the girls. "Yes they were." You said. 

"Mama never guess what! We got to meet Y/n's boyfriend!" Abigail said, Mrs. Jackson was confused but then she saw Karma with you.  "He watched the girls with me." You told Mrs. Jackson. "Oh." She said, she handed you and Karma a twenty, then as Mrs. Jackson and the girls was walking she turned to you two and whisper: "Have a fun night, and remember wear protection." She winked then walked away with her kids. He turned to you "Oh we will." He said. Let's just say it was a long night with you and Karma. 

The end  A/n: Sorry if Karma was OOC or if this was bad comment and vote I take request otherwise peace out!