The first meet.

How you met Karma Akabane:

You just found out that you got bumped down to Class 3 E, you looked up at the hill you was not ready to walked up the hill but you did it anyways

You just found out that you got bumped down to Class 3 E, you looked up at the hill you was not ready to walked up the hill but you did it anyways. As you was walking up there " Well, well, well looks like we got a new student." A boy with red hair and gold/mercury eyes said as he as drinking strawberry milk. "Um you aren't you suppose to be in class?" You asked him. "I could ask the same to you." The boy told you. "Well I am heading to class." You told him. "Well good for you, I am ditching class." He told you. "What?!" You said. "Yeah, you coming?" He asked you. "No, unlike you I care about my grades." You told him. "If you cared about your grades then why did you get put in E class then?" The boy asked you. You didn't know what to say. "Well it's not like I care about my grades either, I am the smartest in E class." He told you. "Big Ego?" You said. "What did you say?" He asked you. "You have a big ego." You told him. "Hey! It is true!" He told you. "Oh yeah? Prove it Strawberry." You told him. "I will." He told you, both of you walked to the building "By the way my name is Karma Akabane, not Strawberry shortie." Karma told you, "My name is Y/n L/n, not shortie." You told him.

How you meet Hiroto Maehara:

"Everyone today we have a new student, why don't you come in and introduce yourself

"Everyone today we have a new student, why don't you come in and introduce yourself." Koro-Sensei your new teacher told you. You came in everyone was staring at you because you was beautiful of course. "Hi my name is Y/n L/n, call me Y/n." You told everyone. You looked around the room and you found a boy with light brown hair and orange brown eyes, and he winked at you and you blushed really hard. "Why don't you go and sit by Karma." Koro-Sensei told you. "O-Okay." You said, a red head raised his hand and as you walked passed the boy who winked at you. Once you sat down, your eyes went to him. "Hey y/n? What are you looking at?" The boy name Karma asked you. "N-Nothing." You said. Karma smirked "Ah, you was looking at Maehara." Karma said. "I-Is that his name?" You asked him. "Yep, but don't get too attached, he is a playboy." Karma said, warning you. "Oh okay." You said.

Bell rang saying it was lunch time.

"Hey Y/n-Chan!" Maehara called out to you. "Y-You can call me Y/n." You told him. "Okay, so I was wondering if you wanna eat lunch with me?" Maehara asked you, "S-Sure." You said. "Oh and you can call me Hiroto." Hiroto told you. "O-Okay." You said.