When You Guys Confess

Karma:

It was during lunch time and you was having lunch with Kayano and Nakamura and Karma came up to you

"Hey Y/n I have an assassination plan that only you can help so come with me." He told you. "Oh ok." You said. Nakamura and Kayano had big grins on their faces as you followed Karma. "S-So what is the plan?" You asked him. "I don't have a plan." Karma told you. You was getting a little nervous and was playing with your hair. "T-Then why did you need me?" You asked him. 'Is it because he could feel the same way? Nah he wouldn't feel the same." You thought. "Nah, he couldn't I mean who would love me?' 
"Y/n I like you." He told you. You stood there frozen. "H-huh?! HUH!?" You yelled. "What is it that big of a shock?" Karma asked you. "No! That's not it! I mean I like you too but I didn't know if you would feel the same!" You told him you didn't know what to say as you was waving your hands around but Karma caught them and backed you into a tree and kissed your which made your hands stopped and put your arms around his neck. Then you two broke apart and then you heard a laugh and both of you turned your head and saw Koro-Sensei and he had a pink face. Your face turned red as Karma's hair and Karma shot a gun at him but of course missed.  Once you told the girls that you and Karma are together they squealed.

Nagisa:

One day you and Nagisa was walking home together because Karma was sick or aka 'ditched you two' it was quiet between you two

One day you and Nagisa was walking home together because Karma was sick or aka 'ditched you two' it was quiet between you two. You got to your house. "Well this is my stop, so see you tomorrow." You told Nagisa, before you could walk away grabbed your hand. "Y-Y/n I need to tell you something." Nagisa told you. "W-What is it?" You asked him. "I-I like you." Nagisa said. "Y-You do?" You asked him. "Yeah, but if you don't like me bad that's ok." Nagisa said. "No, I do like you! It's just I thought you like Kayano." You said. "So we both l-like e-each o-other?" Nagisa said. "Y-yeah." You said. "So Y-Y/n will you be my g-girlfriend?" Nagisa asked you. "Yeah." You said. Then you two kissed.

Maehara:

It was time for lunch, you was having lunch with Isogai and Maehara at the main campus like usual, Maehara got done eating you was expecting him to get up and go talk to other girls but he didn't he just sat there

It was time for lunch, you was having lunch with Isogai and Maehara at the main campus like usual, Maehara got done eating you was expecting him to get up and go talk to other girls but he didn't he just sat there. Then you got done eating "Y/n come with me, I need to tell you something." He told you. "O-Okay." You told him.
You guys went up to the school roof top. "So what is it?" You asked him. "Listen I may be a playboy, but Y/n I really like you will you go out with me?" He asked you. "You know you didn't have to say you was a playboy when you ask me out." You told him. "Oh." He said. "But since I like you too, sure I'll go out with you." You told him. You guys hugged and then Maehara just kissed you.
(Sorry that this wasn't romantic)

Isogai:

You was at the cafe visiting Isogai like usual, when Isogai took your order he was shaking, you knew something was up because one he wouldn't be shaking two he wouldn't take your order because he would know what you would always have

You was at the cafe visiting Isogai like usual, when Isogai took your order he was shaking, you knew something was up because one he wouldn't be shaking two he wouldn't take your order because he would know what you would always have. After a while you got your food, but you also got a vanilla ice cream sundae. "Um I didn't order this." You said, but you heard no answer. You looked at it and in chocolate syrup you say the words. I like you, will you go out with me? You knew it was from Isogai cause he was in front of your table. "So um will you?" He asked you with a red face. "Yes." You told him. You two kissed and you heard aws from Isogai's co-workers and from the customers and both of your faces got red.

Asano:

You was in class it was about to begin "Hey L/n I need to talk to you after school

You was in class it was about to begin "Hey L/n I need to talk to you after school." Asano told you as he passed your desk. "Oh okay." You said. Class begin but you couldn't paid attention because you was wondering why Asano wanted to talk to you after school. 'Why does he need to talk to me after school?' You thought to yourself. "L/n!" The teacher yelled. "Yes?" You asked him. "What does y=?" He asked you.  "43." You told him. "So you was paying attention." He said.
After school you met Asano in front of the school. "Let's not talk here." Asano said. You two walked up to the rooftop. "So what do you need to talk about?" You asked him. "I like you Y/n go out with me." He said. "Is that a question or command?" You asked him jokingly. "I don't know?" He said. "Well either if it is a command or question I will go out with you." You told him. "Good." He said, then you two just kissed. When you guys walked down you was holding hands and everyone saw. "Well I guess I can't hit on Y/n anymore." Ren said jokingly. Asano gave him a glare. "I was joking." Ren said.

The end A/N: Sorry if any of the characters were OOC, comment and vote otherwise peace out!✌