Nagisa x Reader The tornado Sleepover

You and Nagisa was just hanging out at his place cuddling together and watching your and Nagisa's favorite show until a weather report interrupt the show "A tornado warning is affected until tomorrow morning, I would suggest not to travel and go to the lowest part of your house or building you are in." The weather man said. "So what are we going to do? You can't go home." Nagisa told you. "True, looks like I am sleeping over tonight." You told Nagisa, "Yeah." Nagisa said, "So where I going to sleep?" You asked "You can take my room, I will sleep on the couch." Nagisa said, "No, you can have your bed and I will sleep on the couch." You told him "But you are my guest, I don't want you to sleep on a couch." Nagisa said "Okay, I have an idea let's sleep together?!" You said, Nagisa's face got red, then you realize what you said and your face got red, even though you and Nagisa are dating you never slept over at each others house, so sleeping together would be worst than sleeping over and each others house. "Oh I really didn't mean it! It just came out on accident!" You told him red in the face "I know." Nagisa said "Let's just watch our show." You said "Yeah." He told you.
Third Person's POV
Y/n looks like she was getting a little sleepy and Nagisa picked her up bridal style and carried Y/n to his room and laid her down on his bed and before he could walk away Y/n tug on his sleeve "Don't go, stay with me." Y/n mumbled in her sleep, Nagisa sighed and laid next to her and was slowly driffing off to sleep with his arms around her.
The next morning you woke up and turn around and saw Nagisa sleeping and smiled 'he's so cute when he is sleeping.' You thought as you played with his blue hair and that woke him up "Good morning my blueberry." You told him. (Sorry if that nickname was cringey) "Good morning Y/n." He told you, you got out of bed stretching "Man I really wish I had another pair of clothes with me." You said "Hey is it okay if I wash my clothes here?"  " Yeah sure, well I will make some breakfast." Nagisa said as he got out of bed as you went to his closest looking for some sweaters or a shirt of his. "W-What are you doing?" He asked you. "Well since I am going to wash my clothes here and I don't have an extra pair of clothes I am going to wear something of yours." You told him. "Right." He said, then he walked out to make breakfast and got changed into a shirt of his.
When you got out of his bedroom you smelled pancakes and you ran to the kitchen and saw blueberry pancakes and had two or three of them. "Hey Y/n?" Nagisa asked you. "Yeah?" You said "We aren't going to say anything to Karma or Nakamura right?" Nagisa said "Of course not!" You told him.
But what Y/n and Nagisa didn't know if that Koro-Sensei was watching the couple and writing down in his notebook.
the end A/N: sorry if this was bad comment and vote I do requests othewise thanks for reading and peace out