When they find out they have feelings for you.

Karma's story

Karma's POV

Nagisa, Y/n, and I were walking home together, "Well this is my stop." Nagisa said "See you two tomorrow!" "Bye Nagisa!" Y/n said as she waved to him. "Yeah, see ya'll tomorrow." I said. Then it was just Y/n and me walking together, she looked at me then quickly looked away with a bit of pink on her cheeks. 'She has been acting weird to me ever since the assassination attempt, is she okay?' "Hey Y/n?" I asked her. "Yeah?" She said. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Y-Yeah, I am fine why do you ask?" She asked me. "Oh just I was just wondering." I told her. We got to my stop, "Well this is me, see ya'll." I told her. "Bye." She told me as she quickly walked away, I walked in and put my bag on the floor.

'What's wrong with Y/n?' She's not acting herself.' I was thinking "Ah it's probably nothing!" I said, I went to the kitchen for a snack and saw I had nothing to eat. 'Gotta go to the store and get some food huh?' I grabbed my wallet and walked out the door to the store "Oh I need some wasabi because I use the last on Terasaka and his group." I said, then I saw Y/n in the vegetables isle. "What are you doing here Y/n?" I asked her. "Just getting food for supper tonight, we are having Ramon." She told me. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Same, I need to get some food and wasabi mustard." I told her, she sweat dropped when she heard the word 'wasabi mustard.' "Well I should get the rest of the food items I need, see you tomorrow." She told me, as she walked away. "Y/n hold on!" I told her as I grabbed her by the wrist and she looked at me shocked. "What?" She asked me, her e/c didn't look at me but to the side. "It's just-never mind." I told her, then I let go of her wrist and she walked away.

I got everything and walked back home, "I like Y/n." I said

The end (Sorry that this was bad, I had to re-write the whole story)

Maehara's Story

Maehara's POV

It was another day and another assassination attempt fail. "Damn it can we ever get him?" I said. "If we keep on trying then I'm sure we can!" I heard Y/n said with her cheerful smile and I smiled at that. "You're right Y/n." Isogai said.