Seven Minutes In Heaven Nagisa x Reader

A/N: This one might be like Isogai's but a little different, it might be a lime because some how Karma is easy to write for me but I will do others don't worry! This book won't be all about Karma it will be about the others too! On to the story!

You pulled out a ponytail and everyone looked at Nagisa. "yep that is what I put in." Nagisa said as he sighed, you two walked into the closest you and Nagisa were great friends, but people wanted to guys to be a couple so they started trying to do crazy things to try to make you two a couple, one of the schemes did make you realize you have feelings for Nagisa, 'maybe I can confess my feelings to him!' you thought "H-hey Nagisa I need no I want to tell you something." You told him. "What is it?" He asked you. "Ilikeyoubutitsokayifyoudon'tlikemeback!" you told him quickly. "Hold on slow down, tell what it is?" He asked you. "I like you, but it's okay if you don't like me back." you said with a red face, but he looked confused "Why would I not like you?" Nagisa asked. "Wait do you mean?" You said, "Yep I feel the same way." Nagisa told you, then you justed kissed him and was shocked but hey he just found out that the girl he likes likes him back. You broke apart and a string of savlia connected both of your lips then Nagisa picked you up and you had your legs around his waist and had your hands around his neck and you two just started to kiss but then you heard a tap on the door "Your seven minutes are up." You heard Karma say you two came out holding hands and you saw Nakamura give Karma ten bucks.
"You betted on us?!" Nagisa said "Sorry but not sorry." Karma and Nakamura said at the same time. For the rest of the game you sat by Nagisa hold hands.
The end a/n: sorry if this was bad! Anyways all we have left is our sadistic devil Karma Akabane!!comment and vote I take requests and peace out✌