Seven Minutes In Heaven Karma x Reader

Warning: Lemon 🍋 at least I'll try, now onto the story!!!

You reached in and pulled out a pair of devil horns and everyone looked at Karma and he was smirking and I took a glup. Just as you was going to the closest Karma pulled you by the wrist and was walking out of the room. "Um Karma the closest is in the room." You told him "But my room isn't the closest it's over here." Karma told you with a smirk on his face and your face got red. You got to his room and he locked the door "Karma I-I don't wanna." You told him then you two just walked out of his room and went into the other room and went into the closest. "What did you think we would do in my room?" Karma said, he was teasing you. "I hate it when you tease me!" You told him with puff out cheeks "Come on don't give me that face." He told you. "Fine if you say you're sorry." You told him "Ok." He said then just kissed you on the lips hard then you put your arms around his neck "Well looks like you were excited to get into the closest with me." You told Karma "No I think it is you who is excited." He told you as he snaked his hand up your shirt and took it off and kissed your neck and then he un clipped your bra the kissed your breast then sucked on the bud then kissed your stomach then pulled down your pants and saw your underwear was wet. "Naughty girl you're already wet." He said as he took off your underwear and put in a finger, you was trying not to moan "K-Karma." You moaned then enter another finger "God damn it Karma!" You whispered yelled then he took his clothes and when you saw his member you was shocked 'is that going to fit?!' you thought "This is going to hurt a bit okay?" Karma told you then he enter you and you was crying from the pleasure "K-Karma you can move." you told him. "Okay." He said. He moved "K-Karma ~ g-go ~faster." You moan and he did after a while "Karma I am!" he knew what you was going to say so he quickly pulled out. (again I don't know how this works) then there was tapped on the door "Hey it's been more than seven minutes!" You heard Nakamura said, you two got dress and walked out but just when you two did Karma picked you up bridal style "Seven minutes in heaven is over! So all of you guys can go home!" Karma told everyone, then he walked out with you in his arms. "Bet ya'll there f*ck tonight." Maehara told Nakamura "It's Karma, you know they will." Nakamura told Maehara.
In the end the next day Y/n was sleeping in every class.
The end A/N: if it is cringey or bad i am sorry i tried my best comment and vote i take requests otherwise peace out✌