Maehara x Reader Friend Sleepover

You and Maehara has been friends ever since you was little you two would always play with each other, always sleepover over, and sometimes take baths together (remember you are little) but once you two got older you stopped hanging out with each other.
You don't know why, maybe because he was in E Class and you was in A Class? You wanted to know why, one day you was waiting for Maehara after school.
You saw him walking down the hill with Isogai and they saw you. Maehara went up to you "What are you doing here Y/n?" He asked you. "Can I talk to you?" You asked him, everyone was looking at you two. "Alone?" You said. "Sure." Maehara said.
You two went behind the main campus where no one can see you. "So what is it?" He asked you. "We use to hang out when we was little." You told him. "Yeah and?" He asked you. You was hopping you know why but he didn't and plus would he why? "Why did you stop hanging out with me?" You asked him. "Maybe because we have grown apart?" Maehara said, "So you don't want to hang out with me anymore?" You asked him trying not to cry and he saw it. "Of course I want to hang out with you! Here why don't I sleep over at your house like we used to do?" Maehara told you. "Really?!" You exclaimed. "Yep, plus I feel bad that you feel this way so I can make it up to you!" He told you. "Thanks Mae!" You told him as you hugged him, you and him hugged each other when you was little and Mae was your nickname for him. "Yep." He told you.
*Time skip to the sleepover*
Maehara was at your house with his suitcase. "What do you want to do?" You asked him. "We watched movies right?" Maehara said. "Yeah, what movie do you want to watch?" You asked him. "How about 47 Meters Down?" He said. "Really? But that movie scares me." You told him. ( if you are not afraid of scary movies I am sorry but in the story you are) "But I will be here if you get scared." He told you. "Okay." You told him. He knew that, but he wanted a reason for you to grab his arm. (if he sounds like Karma sorry) A scary part came up and you bury your head into his chest crying. He felt bad that he stopped the movie and hugged you. "Sorry, we could have not watch that movie." He told you, he felt you getting heavy, you was asleep so he carried you up to your bedroom and laid you down on your bed. When he was about to walk away you tugged on his sleeve "Don't go, we used to shared the bed when we was little and plus I'm a little scared." You told him embarrass. Maehara went and laid on the otherside of the bed and you felt a hand up your bad and you hit Maehara on the back. "Sorry, sorry." He told you, he put his arms around you and both of you fell asleep.
Y/n POV.
The next day I woke up to Maehara next to me. "Right, he slept over." I said, just as I was about to get up he pulled me back down and got on top of me. "M-Maehara?" I asked him. Then he kissed me, and I pushed him off of me. "You should never have a guy like me in your bed." He told me, 'so he taught me a lesson?' I thought 'Maybe I can teach him a lesson back' I pulled him back down into a kiss and he was shocked "Maybe you should not underestimate a girl, they could quickly turn the tables." I told him. In the end Maehara and I became a couple and lets just say it was a long time before we got out of bed.

The end A/n: This ended up as a lime or fluff I dont know which one, but i hope you like it comment and vote otherwise peace out ✌