Karma x Reader disabled

A girl name Y/n L/n who has seizures never thought she would never found love because she would always freak people out if she ever had. They would call her a freak, would say she's too weird and told her she could never be normal. And who love a person like her? So she just gave up on love. Until she met a certain red head.
You was walking up the hill "Hey Y/n what's up?" Rio Nakamura a girl in your class asked you. "Um nothing." you told her, you try to stay away from everyone in class but it's impossible to, especially Karma Akabane who you think is annoying once you got into the classroom and saw Karma smirking. You was not ready to sit by the devil you sighed as you walked back and sat down at your desk 'let hell begin' You was thinking.
It was math your worst subject and you was trying to pay attention, but it didn't help with the devil keep on throwing notes to you and kept on hitting your head.
It was time for PE and you and Karma was partner up to work together to kill Karasuma-sensei. You was nervous and trying yourself down cause it won't help if you go into a seizure but you did end up going into one and freaked everyone out especially Karma. Once you got done with the seizure everyone was glad that you was out of it. "You guys probably think I am a freak huh?" You said. "No we don't." koro-sensei told you. "He's right." Karma told you. "What?" you asked. "We don't think you are a freak." Karma said. "Really?" you said. "Really." karma said. "We knew you had seizures." kayano said. "Plus the freak out of the class is karma." nagisa said. "Plus there is no such thing as normal." Karma said. "Thanks guys." you told everyone. You learned that Karma had feelings for you and you had feelings for him. So Karma asked you out and you said yes.
The end A/N: sorry that this was bad, if you was wondering why I pick seizures is because I have them and I did get called a freak not normal werido and I did try to keep myself away from people because of it. So I just wanted to do a story like this. otherwise thanks for reading vote and comment and peace out!!!✌

Assassination Classroom One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें