Isogai x Reader Study Time

A/N: Isogai might be a little OOC (out of character sorry!)
You and Isogai was at your house helping you studying for a test coming up, and it was on your worst subject social studies/Geography (sorry if its your best subject) and since your boyfriend was good at it you asked him to help you and he being the ikemen he is he said yes.  "Gah! I don't get this question!" You said frustrated. "What question is it?" Isogai asked you. "Question 10." You told him. "Yeah, this was a tough one for me too." Isogai told you. He helped you with the question "Oh, it's tropical south and cool temperature in the north!" You exclaimed.
Isogai POV
I looked at the time and it was nine o'clock "Y/n you should get-" Then I saw her sleeping on the table, she was adorable while sleeping but I didn't want her to have a sore neck when she wakes up, so I picked up a carried her and that made her wake up, "Go back to sleep." I told her. "Okay." She said and closed her eyes and I laid her on my bed and as about as I was going to walk away she pulled on me on the sleeve I looked at her.
"Please don't leave." She told me, she pulled me on the bed and my  face got red. "F-Fine." I said, I wrapped my arms around her and she just fell asleep in my arms. I smiled, 'Man, she is cute." I said
The Next Day Y/N POV.
A sun light woke me up, "Ugh morning already?" I said. I looked around and saw I wasn't in my room, and this wasn't my bed. I started to panic then I remember last night. "Good morning n/n." Isogai greeted me, he was at the door. "Thanks for doing that Isogai." I told him. "No problem." He said as he gave you a hug.

THE END A/N: Sorry if this was bad. Thanks for reading comment and vote otherwise peace out! ✌