You Found Out You Have Feelings For Him

Karma story:

You have been in Class 3 E for a week, you and Karma have gotten very close to each other, Nakamura and Kayano wants you two to become a couple, but you just say your just friends but your they don't believe you and it doesn't help with Karma's te...

You have been in Class 3 E for a week, you and Karma have gotten very close to each other, Nakamura and Kayano wants you two to become a couple, but you just say your just friends but your they don't believe you and it doesn't help with Karma's teasing. But until one day you found out you have feelings for him, it was just another day another assassination attempt fail, but no surprise there but this time you was really bummed out because you came up with the plan. Karma saw you saw sad about it so he threw you a note 'Hey if you wanna talk about it, I am here to listen."   you smiled back and  wrote 'thanks Karma, you are nice guy, we can talk about it at lunch.'  ' is Y/n falling for me?' He wrote back."Baka! No! "  you wrote back.  It was time for lunch and you waited for Karma like you usually do and he came out with his strawberry milk in his hand and the smile and the wind was blowing (Like the picture on top) and blushed and had butterflies in your stomach, then you realize you had feeling for him, you liked him teasing you, you like doing assassination attempt with him, you like him comforting you. You like him. 

A/N: Sorry this is short!!!

Maehara's story

You and Maehara are great friends, you really like him as a friend because he made you feel happy, you would smile whenever he laughed, some times he would just hit on you to see your reaction you would usually blushed at it, you thought you like ...

You and Maehara are great friends, you really like him as a friend because he made you feel happy, you would smile whenever he laughed, some times he would just hit on you to see your reaction you would usually blushed at it, you thought you like him as a friend but until one day. "Y/n! I have to go to the main campus." He told you. "Why you going to the main campus?" Karma asked him, Karma knew you had feelings for him but you didn't know that you had feelings for Maehara. "To get a girl duh!" Maehara said, you looked down at the ground. "Well why did you need to tell Y/n that?" Karma asked him.  "To tell Y/n to tell Isogai that they can walk home without me." Maehara said. "Don't worry I will." You told him. So that day it was just you and Isogai walking home together. "So that isn't why Maehara isn't here?" Isogai said, you nodded your head looking at the ground, even Isogai could see you have feelings for Maehara. "Yeah, that's the reason why." You told him. "y/n?" Isogai asked you. "Yes?" You said. "How do you feel about Maehara?" Isogai asked you. "Well he makes me feel happy, when ever he laughs I smile, don't know why but whenever he hits on me I blushed and I would kinda like it." You told him. "So he's a good friend." "Y/n, you don't think Maehara as a friend, you like him more than a friend." Isogai told you. "So a brother like figure?" You said, Isogai palmed face himself "No, you like like him!" Isogai told you. You stood there shocked. "So that's probably the reason why I am sad that he flirts with other girls." You said, "It's because I like him."