The First Make Out

Karma
It all started with a light peck on the lips, then the next thing you knew you and Karma was making out it was like a hot steamy make out. "Karma-" you said. "huh?" He asked you. "Um you were about to-" You told him, and he saw he was about to reach for your shirt, he just laughed. "Sorry Y/n, maybe we can do that when we're a little bit older." Karma told you as he took his arms away from you and kissed you on the cheek. 

Nagisa
You and Nagisa wanted to try to do this, cause it was both of your guys first time making out. And to your surprise Nagisa was really good at it. You two was just sitting on the couch, you put your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss which make you fall on the couch with Nagisa fall on top of you, you was still kissing him but then he pulled away. "Y/n um maybe that's far enough." Nagisa said. "oh right sorry!" You told him.

Isogai

He didn't know how to make a move so you made the move first by giving him a light peck on the lips. He was caught off by surprise, then made him smile and he started kissing you but after a while he stopped, you were confused. "You wanted to make out right?" Isogai said. You just laughed and put your arms around his neck "of course I did." As you gave him another peck on the lips.

Maehara
He knows the signs when you want to make out, so he wasn't that shocked when you asked him to or wanted to. You two just made out, Maehara almost took it too far but when he realized what he was doing he immediately stopped, see unlike Okajima he asked before he does.

Asano
You was shocked he even had time to make out with you or wanted to. You two was at your house studying you suggested a break which Asano was kinda against it but you shut him up with your kiss and surprisely that made to you and Asano making out but you guys still did studying after it.

The end is it me or does Koro-sensei look like Dazai Osamu from Bunguo stray dogs? Well anyways sorry if this was bad comment vote and follow I take requests otherwise peace out ✌🏻