Karma x Reader Pregnant

You was walking back and forth with the pregnancy test in your hand thinking of how to break the news to Karma that you are pregnant. You didn't know what to do so you just called Nakamura and you told her everything which she told Kayano and both of them came over.
"I can't believe you are pregnant!" Nakamura said. "Yeah neither can I." You said. "So how are you going to tell Karma?" Kayano asked you. "I don't know, I am kinda scared of how he will react." You said. "Didn't you say that you always wanted kids?" Nakamura asked. "Yeah, but that's me, not him." You said.
"I don't know even if he wants kids." "Be lucky at least you can have some." Kayano told you.
"Right, sorry Kayano." You said, after a while Kayano and Nakamura left and you was hungry so you went to the kitchen to eat.
You saw some chocolate ice cream and just took the whole tub and the ice cream scoop and sat down on the couch and turn on the TV and started to eat the ice cream.
A couple of hours later Karma came home, but you was passed out on the couch. 'Why does she have the whole ice cream tub with her?' Karma thought to himself. Then he saw the pregnancy test on the table and looked at it. He was shocked at the results that he just sat down on the chair and just looked at it. "So you saw the results?" You asked him. "Yeah, I mean are you really?" Karma asked. "Yes, now it's okay if you don't want-" You started to say but got cut off. "Of course I want it!" Karma said. "R-Really!?" You said. "Yep, we're going have a mini Karma running around." Karma told you.
9 months later.
"Man I can't wait till I get this thing out of me." You said. "Me too." Karma mumbled. "What was that?" You asked him. "Nothing." He told you.
Later that night.
You woke up. "Karma." You said. "What?" He asked you. "I-I think my water just broke." You told him. Karma eyes widen and was freaking out. You guys got to the hospital and you was giving birth.
"AAHHHH!" You screamed as you held Karma's hand well more like you was crushing his hand. "You're almost there Y/n." The doctor said. Then after a while you heard crying. "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Akabane, it's a boy." The doctor said. After a while they handed you your son you looked and he had Karma's eyes but your hair. "Do we have a name?" The doctor asked you two. "Aaron Andrew Akabane." You said. (Hey three A's) "Hi Aaron, I am your mother and this is your father." You said as Karma was next to you. Then you handed Aaron to Karma "Welcome to the world Aaron." Karma told his son a tear was running down his face. After a while everyone came in and crowded around Aaron. "He's so cute!" Nakamura said. "Nagisa I want one!" Kayano told Nagisa. "Um well..." Nagisa didn't know what to say to that. "So is this going to be the next Karma?" Sugino asked. "I could teach my son the way of pranking." Karma said. "Karma Akabane don't you dare!" You told him. "Wow someone is protective of their kid." Terasaka said. You gave him a glare. "Sorry." He said. You started to cry and everyone was smiling. "Let's leave them alone." Nakamura said. "This is ours Karma our kid." You said. "Yeah it is." Karma said.

The end A/N: I hope you liked it sorry if Karma was OOC vote and comment I take request otherwise peace out✌