Karma x Reader Neko

It was your first day at Kunugigaoka Junior High and you was put in Class 3 E for a special reason or rather you was special, see you are part Neko and the principal thought you would be a good weapon or assassin to kill Koro-Sensei. No one knows nor you want nobody to know so you wear a hoodie to cover up your ears, when you got to the building everyone was wondering why you were wearing a hoodie. "Because I get sunburnt easily." You said. "Well you can take a set by Akabane Karma." Koro-Sensei told you, the red head in the back raised his hand and you made your way to your seat.
Time skip to lunch
You was eating lunch up in a tree, your lunch was a salmon sandwich with milk. "Yum, I loved this lunch!" You said. "Whatcha eating?" You heard a voice asked you, you looked down and saw the Red head boy his name was Karma right? "Um food." You said. He climbed up to you and sat by you."You wear that cause you get sunburnt easily?" Karma asked you. "Yes I do." You told him. "Well why does your hoodie have to have cat ears on them?" Karma asked you. "Because I like cats." You told him. "That's salmon right?" Karma asked you. "Yes." You told him. "And what do you have for a drink?" He asked you. "Water." You lied. "Liar." Karma said. "Huh?" You asked him. "It's milk right?" Karma said. "So what? You hate milk?" You asked him. "I like Strawberry milk." Karma said. "It's not the same thing." You told him. "Is too." Karma said, you was about to say something but your bag almost fell off and you caught it "Cat like reflexes." Karma said. "Well I have good reflexes." You told him. "I almost think your part cat." Karma said. "What?! I am not!" You told him, he smirked and scratch your ear and you made a purring sound and your tail came out and you blush red. "I was right, you are part neko." Karma said. "Don't tell anyone!" You said. "Fine." Karma said. "Thank you." You said. "If you give me a kiss." Karma said with a smirk. "Some how I know you would still tell if I give you a kiss." You said. "Well then I guess I will-" "Don't!" You said then you sighed. "Just one kiss?" You asked him. "Just one kiss." He said. You two kiss but you heard a click sound and you saw Karma took a picture on his phone. "Karma!" You said. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone." Karma said.
The end
A/N: Sorry that this was crappy, this is my first Neko story comment and vote! I do requests and peace out ✌