Conversations

TW:

Davey POV
I shut the car door behind me. My mom had had a work meeting so I was able to drive Sarah and I to school today. It was uneventful, like most drives. I parked the car and we got out, quickly finding the gang. I sat down in my normal spot, and we were pretty early because not many people were there. In total it was Finch, Specs, Albert, and Katherine.

"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" I asked as I sat down.

"Just talking. I mean, right before you came we were talking about how Marvel is better than DC." Albert informed.

"Does anyone here think DC is better?" Sarah asked. All of them shook their heads.

"Good! I thought I was going to have to shun someone." I joked and they laughed.

"What about the rest of the gang?" Sarah questioned.

"Everyone except Elmer thinks Marvel us better." Katherine stated.

"Elmer thinks DC is better?!" I exclaimed.

"Nah, he is just neutral." Finch said. I nodded with a breathy laugh. Someone jumped into their seat, and when I say jumped I mean literally jumped, just then.

"HEY GUYS!" Romeo pretty much yelled. Everyone covered their ears slightly.

"Romeo, babe, why are you yelling?" Specs asked.

"I'M YELLING?" Romeo asked. "IF I AM SORRY, MY CARPOOLING FRIEND WAS BLASTING MUSIC SO MUCH THAT I STILL HAVE RINGING!" The group laughed at this.

"Also yes. You are very much yelling." Spot, who had just sat down with us, said with a chuckle. Romeo looked like he was about to say something, but decided against it and just shut his mouth. We chatted for a little bit, while Romeo's volume slowly went down.

"Hello!" We heard two cheerful voices say. I turned my head around to see Elmer and Crutchie making their way to the table.

"Dangit!" Albert said with a sigh. I looked at him, confused.

"What?" Sarah asked, voicing my thoughts.

"I can't cuss anymore, now that they are here!" Albert grumbled. Romeo and Finch started laughing their heads off while the rest of us joined in, although we thought it was less funny. Crutchie sat down with a plop and an eye-roll. Elmer sat next to him. Now we were only waiting on Jack and Race. Jack sat down next to me, as if my thoughts had brought him here.

"Hey Jack, where is Race?" I asked.

"Race is going to be a little late." Jack answered while trying, and failing, to stifle a smirk. Just then Race made a grand entrance. It included him dropping from the branch onto our table, and then when he got up grabbing Spot's hat.

"Wow." Was all people said. Spot looked angry and got up slowly.

"Oh shii-oot." Race said when he noticed. He scrambled off the table and started to sprint.

"GIVE ME MY HAT BACK HIGGINS!" Spot fumed and chased after. Race made it back to the table and Spot caught up with him. Race suddenly smirked and held his arm and hand up high, the ones holding the hat. Spot stopped near him and sighed angrily.

"Oooo Race is playing the hight card." Romeo commentated.

"Spot looks furious." Specs added. Spot glared at them. He suddenly jumped and snatched his hat out of Races hand, shoving him away and sitting back down.

"Well whatever happened to bromance!" Race joked as he went to his spot at the table. We talked about random things, most of which did not matter at all. I did notice one thing, that Jack was acting a little strange. He was acting like his mind was elsewhere. I shrugged it off for now, telling myself it wasn't my business and that he didn't need help. The bell rang, jerking us out of our conversation. I got up and started walking with Jack, Crutchie, and Elmer towards math. I noticed that Crutchie and Elmer were acting a little bit differently to each other, not like we were with avoiding Crutchie's cast or something like that, but something I couldn't really place my finger on.

"Okay, no its 17 because you have to subtract the 4 AFTER multiplying. Have you ever learned GEMDAS?" Crutchie told Elmer, who rolled his eyes.

"I have, but that is not right! It's..." I drowned out their conversation with my thoughts, which were leaned heavily towards the other boy next to me. I sighed a little as we walked into class, and shoved the thoughts out of my mind.

A/N: Its a FILLER! FILLER NIGHT! Dudhbdudhdhdudhjs (lol sorry not sorry had to do a parody to thriller) this is definitely more of a random filler chapter