Chapter 82 - Morning

Start from the beginning

"Oh fuck harder!" She yelled.

"As you command." I replied as I pushed the rest of my member into her.

"Oh yes!" She moaned. "Fuck me!"

I did as she said and began to thrust into her ass, causing her to let out moans of pleasure as I did so.

I felt as my load began to prepare itself as Ahsoka moaned with every thrust. She wanted it huge, and so I wouldn't disappoint, even if it meant making a mess, just to prove a point.

I continued to thrust in her ass for a while, feeling as my load got bigger. Soon, it felt as if it would explode out of me at any point.

"Ahsoka, I'm gonna cum." I moaned.

"Oh fuck yes yes yes! Fill me!" She yelled.

I continued to thrust deeper and harder into her ass as my cum load began to get bigger again.

Soon there was too much inside of me and I couldn't take it.

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

"Oh fuck yes!" She yelled as I thrusted my member deep into her ass. As soon as the first drop of cum left my member, all hell broke loose as I began to pump my load into her, filling her from the inside out.

I held my member inside of her for a while before my cum stopped.

"Give me the rest." She moaned, so I did. I smashed her ass a few more times and forced the last of my cum out of my member and into her ass.

Once all of my cum was out of my cock, I held my dick inside of her to stop it from all spilling out onto the bed.

"Um, Ahsoka, how do we not make a huge mess of this?" I asked.

"Oh no, it looks like the only way we can stop ourselves from making a massive mess is by getting into the shower together, using your huge cock to stop your massive cum load from leaving my ass and making a mess of our room." Ahsoka said with a smile.

I returned the smile as I rolled my eyes.

"How do you always find a way to get me to fill you with cum?" I asked.

"Oh stop complaining. We both know that as soon as this war is over, you'll be spending all day everyday inside of me, filling my with more cum than you'd think possible, in all 3 holes, until I'm pregnant, then it'll all be forced into the best hole."

I rolled my eyes again.

"For god sake Ahsoka." I replied.

"Anyway, should we get going to the shower so we don't make a huge mess of the bed?" She said. "You're going to have to carry me as well because we've got to stay in this position." Ahsoka said.

I rolled my eyes yet again as I picked Ahsoka up off the bed and carried her into the bathroom.

I carried her into the shower as well. I shut the door and turned the shower on as per usual before holding her against the wall.

"Want some more cum?" I asked.

Ahsoka smiled at me. "When don't I?" She asked.

I smiled before continued the thrust into her ass hole, having never taken my cock out from it since the last time.

Ahsoka began to moan at me again as I thrusted, begging for even more cum, so I fulfilled her request by filling her hole, even more than it was filled.

I came even more into her ass then last time, which she loved so god damn much. Her eyes rolled up and her body went limp as I held her against the wall, her ass full with more cum then before.