Kid Buu x Neko!Reader Pt.2

A/N: This is a request from @LunaMoonlightProxy. Enjoy! Also credit to the artist on this pic. 

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. " Ugh. Buu? Are you still here?" I asked. I patted the spot next to me on the bed. But he was gone. I sighed. " Gone again huh." I said. I sighed again. My ears drooped. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. It's been three years since I met Buu. He ended up killing all of the Kais and Bibidi.

That's right, he killed his own creator. I didn't mind though. Bibidi always bossed around Buu around and it was awful. The final straw Buu had was when Bibidi started bossing me around. Buu killed him and now we're living on a far away planet. But for soem reason, Buu has been more distant with me.

It started a couple of months ago. He was reading a book and I asked him what it was about. He's been reading a lot lately. He started blushing, then scoffed, then walked away. I found that a little odd, but I shrugged it off. I did catch him reading the same book a couple of times. But whenever I asked him about it, he had the same reaction.

Then he started becoming more distant. He didn't pet my tail or caress my ears as much as before. He's also been staying out later than usual and leaving earlier in the morning. It's sad. Did I do something wrong? Has our spark distinguished? Does Buu not like me anymore? I shook off all my thoughts and started making some breakfast.

" It must be my imagination. We probably are at that point in our relationship where we are still trying to figure things out. It's nothing." I told myself. I then sat down to eat the waffles I made. 
" Buu still loves me. He has too. Otherwise he would've killed me." I thought. I continued to eat.

I stared at the door hoping Buu would come through and sweep me up in his arms like I used to. But nothing. I sighed and went to do some cleaning. Having a tail is really useful because it can act like a second duster. I cleaned the top shelf of our book case with the duster and the bottom shelf with my tail.

Being a Neko comes in useful at most times. The only bad part is our tail and ears are our weakness. Buu likes to exploit my weakness a lot. But I'm fine with it. Of course he hasn't been doing it much lately. I spied a picture of us on the mantel. I picked it up and looked at it. It was Buu and I taking a picture in front of a sun set. Buu was showing a small smile while I kissed him on the cheek. I tear slid down my face.

" Oh Buu. What has happened to us?" I asked aloud. After cleaning, I decided to take a walk outside to clear my head. I walked around our little garden while trying to clear my head. I remember when we planted these flowers. Buu got mad because the flowers were getting destroyed when he was planting them.

I came over and told him that he was being too rough with them. I showed him how to do it correctly and we had a blast the rest of the day. That was the last day he was himself with me. The next day he was distant. After walking around for a couple of hours, I decided that I was going to take a nap. I laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

Flashback

" There. All set. Buu! Dinner is ready!" I said. I placed the two plates of steak on the table. Buu was reading a book and sat down. " I'm so happy that you started to enjoy reading. You look so cute while doing it." I said. My tail was waving back and forth. Buu looked at me and blushed. He then turned back to his book and began reading again.

I started eating. About halfway through dinner, I saw Buu look surprised at the book. " Buu? Is everything okay?" I asked. He looked at me, then looked at the book, and then looked at me again. He then got up from the table and flew away. " Did he just leave?" I asked myself. I then fell to the floor crying.

I didn't know what just happened. And I didn't want to know. I cried for the rest of the night until I fell asleep. I awoke the morning in bed. Buu was no where to be seen. He started avoiding me more often and he continued to read the book. I tried to ask him about it a couple of times, but he would always scoff and push me away. " What has happened to us?" I asked myself.

End of Flashback

I woke up to the sound of someone eating in the kitchen. I turned to see Buu. He was sitting at the table, reading the book. I walked into the kitchen. Buu stared at me and gave me a smile. But I didn't return it. Instead, I slapped him. He looked at me in disbelief. I started to cry. " What is wrong with you?! You've been so distant lately and I don't know why! Is it because you don't love me? Have I become a bother to you like your master?! Am I that annoying? Or is it because you don't want to be seen with a disgusting creature like me? Huh! Is that it?! Well, whatever! I'm outta here!" I said. 

I grabbed the book out of his hands and ran off. He tried reaching out to me, but I was too far away. I ran as far away as I could. I stopped when I reached a cliff. I sat down and continued to cry. I considered the idea of jumping, but i wasn't ready to go yet. " Why has he been so distant?" I asked myself. I then looked at my hands and realized that I still had the book.

" It's all because of this stupid book!" I said. I stood up and prepared to throw it off the cliff. But I stopped when someone grabbed my hand. I turned to see Buu. " Let me go! Let me go!" I said. I tried to get out of his grip. But he wouldn't let go. He then turned me around and embraced me. i started to cry again. I could tell he was crying too.

He sat me down and handed me the book. " You want me to look through it?" I asked. He nodded. I then started to flip through it. I then noticed that it had a lot of stuff circled in it. It turned out he was reading a romance novel and started circling things in it that people in love do. The main thing that was circled were stuff about weddings. I then realized why he was so distant.

" You want me to marry you?" I asked. He blushed and nodded. " Why didn't you ask me?" I asked. he pointed to the book. " You didn't know how to ask or anything about a wedding so you wanted to do some research with the book. And when you knew everything, you were going to ask me?" I asked. He nodded. " I'm sorry for acting like such a jerk. I thought you were avoiding me because you didn't love me. I'm sorry. Can you ever forgive me?" I asked.

He nodded and kissed me. I wrapped my tail around him. " I love you Buu. And yes, I will marry you." I said. His eyes lit up and he smiled. He then kissed me again. I knew that from that point on, he would always be by my side. And I would never lose him.

A/N: Done. I hope you all liked it. Request are still closed but will be open soon.