Daishinkan x Angel!Reader

A/N: This is a request from Kimiii000. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

I'm not a child of the Grand Priest but he is training me to be an attendant. I came to Zeno's palace for training a couple of months ago. I was to be the angel attendant to the Universe 13 G.O.D. Zeno decided to bring it back. I've been in training ever since. The funny thing is that the Grand Priest recommended me.

I've been wondering why ever since. But he never opens up to me. I've asked him question about why he chose me and asked him stuff about his life but he never replied. He always told me to get back to my training. He's been telling me that for months. I've had it. I'm going to ask him one final time to answer me.

" Daishinkan?" I asked. " Yes. Do you need something Y/N?" He asked. " Why did you choose me for this attendant job?' I asked. " Just get back to your training. You need to work on your skills." He said. I clenched my fist. " Training? Training? TRAINING?! All you ever want me to do is train! You don't even talk to me! Is it even that hard!? I've been here for over six months and you never talk to me! I'm done! I'm leaving to go back home tomorrow. You chose the wrong person." I said.

I ran out of the room crying. " Y/N! Wait!" I heard Daishinkan say. But I didn't listen. I went into my room, shut the door, and sat by my bed. I curled up into a ball position and continued to cry.   " Why won't you open up to me? We're both angels. Just talk to me." I said. But I know that'll never happen.

Daishinkan's POV

I slammed my fist on the table. " Dammit! Why can I talk to him/her?" I said aloud. Y/N is so perfect. I'm afraid that I'll say the wrong the wrong thing and he/she won't like me. But avoiding him/her made Y/N angry. I'm such an idiot. I need to find Y/N. I need to apologize and tell them how much they mean to me.

I ran as fast as I could to try and find him/her. I went to their room. I could hear crying on the other side. I hesitated before I knocked. I took a deep breath in and knocked on the door. " Y/N? May I come in?" I asked. I didn't hear any reply. So I just went in. There were no lights on in the room. I could barely make out its contents.

I saw Y/N crying on the side of her bed. I sat down next to him/her. I wanted to comfort him/her. But I couldn't. After everything I said, I couldn't. " Huh. I know I haven't been open to you, but I didn't want to hurt you. I was afraid that if I said the wrong thing, you would hate me. But not answering your questions made you hate me anyways. I'm so sorry." I said.

" But why? Why won't you answer any my questions?" Y/N asked. " It's because I love you. You're perfect. You're the most amazing person in this multiverse. I couldn't have asked for a better person to be the next attendant of Universe 13. And I couldn't have asked for a better person to be my friend and the one I love." I said. 

I smiled. Y/N still had his/her head in her arms. " Huh. I get it if you still want to leave. I'll tell the G.O.D of Universe 13 that he'll have to wait for his attendant." I said. I started to walk out but was tackled to the ground by Y/N. He/She was hugging me.

" Y/N?" I asked. He/She was crying. But this time it was tears of joy. And he/she was smiling. I always liked Y/N's smile. " You really love me?" He/She asked. We both sat up and I kissed him/her. " Does that answer your question?" I asked. " I don't know. Can you answer it again?" Y/N said. I kissed them again. Let's just say that night was one to remember.

A/N: Done. I hope you liked it Kimiii000. Request are still open.