Ssj2 Goku x Female Saiyan!Reader x Majin Vegeta

A/N: This is a request from @YuGiOhfan1999. Enjoy!

Goku's POV

" Y/N's been kidnapped?!" I said. " Yeah. Vegeta started acting weird. So Y/N went to go check on him. But the next thing I know, there was an explosion and Vegeta and Y/N were gone." Bulma said. Y/N is a saiyan like us. She was sent to Earth like me.

She became friends with Vegeta and I after the Cell games. For some reason I get a weird feeling in my chest when I'm around Y/N. But that's beside the point. I started sensing for Vegeta's energy. I found it but it was all off. " Bulma. If Vegeta and Y/N come back, don't do anything. Just make sure that Y/N is safe." I said. I used Instant Transmission to transport to where Y/N and Vegeta were.

Y/N's POV

" Ugh. My head." I said. My head was pounding. The last thing I remeber was going to check on Vegeta and then blacking out. I concentrated and tried to remember.

Flashback

" Augh." Vegeta said. " Welcome back Vegeta. Are you okay?" I asked him. I just finished my training and Vegeta got back from his. But something was off about him. I could tell. " Yes! I'm fine! If Bulma asks where I am, tell her I went to my room." Vegeta said.

He walked away. " Was that Vegeta? Where is he?" Bulma asked. " He went to his room. But I feel something is off. He's acting weird." I said. " Maybe he was just beaten by Goku again." Bulma said. She gave a little laugh. " Yeah. Maybe you're right." I said.

" I always am." Bulma said. " I'm going to get back to training." I said. I walked away. Something was still off. I decided that I would go check on Vegeta. I knocked on the door. " Vegeta? It's me Y/N. Are you okay?" I asked. No reply. I went for the door knob. But it was already unlocked.

I went in. There were no lights on. " Vegeta?" I asked. I closed my eyes and sensed for Vegeta's energy. I felt this really strong energy that we similar to Vegeta's put more malicious. " Oh no." I said. Then someone covered my mouth. I tried getting free of their grip, but it was too strong.
" I've finally got you. You will be mine Y/N." Someone said. I blacked out after that.

End of Flashback

" So that's what happened." I said. I examined my surroundings. I was in a bedroom. I got up from the bed and ran towards the door. I tried the knob but it was locked. " Dammit." I said. There were no windows. Just air filters. I was underground. " There has to be a way out." I said. I could try fighting my way out. But whoever brought me here is stronger than me.

I tried looking for vents. But they were too small to fit me. " Ugh. If only Goku taught me Instant Transmission." I said. I then stopped when I sensed that strong energy again. It was approaching the room. I hopped back on the bed and pretended to be asleep. " I know you're awake. If you were asleep, I'd be next to you." I heard the person said.

I recognized the voice. " Vegeta." I said. He stood at the door wearing his training outfit. " Hello Y/N. My, my. Don't you look beautiful." He said. He was different. He had a M on his forehead. He reverted back to his majin form. I got up to face him. " Where are we?" I asked. " We are in what used to be Babidi's ship. I wanted some place private with you." He said.

That statement sent a shiver down my spine. " What do you want with em?" I asked while trying to hide the fear in my voice. Vegeta walked up to me and pinned me up against the wall. " You know what I want. I can see it in your eyes. I want to repopulate the saiyan race with you." He said.

" What? But what about Bulma? You already have Trunks." I said. " He's a half saiyan. He will never be as strong as a pure saiyan. That's why I want to have my next child with you." Vegeta said. " That's why you reverted back to your majin form. So I wouldn't have a choice." I said.
" You're so smart. That's probably why I fell for you in the first place. Now, shall we begin?" He asked. He was about to kiss me when the door was kicked down.

Goku's POV

I kicked open the door to see Y/N pinned against the wall by Vegeta. He was back to his majin form. " Let Y/N go!" I said. " Oh Kakarot. You always spoil my fun!" Vegeta said. He attacked me. We both powered up to Ssj2. We ended up destroying the ship with our first attack. Y/N got out safely though. " Why couldn't you just let me have my moment alone with Y/N?" Vegeta asked me.

" Shut up and fight me." I said. " Very well then. But let's keep it at Super Saiyan 2. I don't want Y/n getting hurt." Vegeta said. I was in agreement with him. " Fine." I said. " Good." he said. He then attacked me. I managed to block some of his punches but some connected. When he went in for a more powerful punch, I took that chance to kick him in the stomach.

" Gah!" He said. I then started on my volley of punches. They all connected. " Even in this form you're still weaker than me." I said. " Shut up!" Vegeta said. He punched me in the face. " Big Bang attack!" He said. He shot one at me and it connected. " Ahhh!" I screamed. " Had enough?" Vegeta asked. " You wish." I said.

Y/N's POV

The boys were going at it. But I don't know who I'm routing for. " I want to repopulate the saiyan race with you. Let Y/N go!" The words of Vegeta and Goku came back in my mind. " One wanted to have a child with me and the other wanted to save me. Why is my heart beating so fast at these thoughts?" I asked myself.

" Y/N! Look out!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Goku. I looked up to see an energy blast hurdling at me. It would collide with me. I wouldn't be able to move in time. I closed my eyes and embraced for impact. But instead, I felt someone pick me up. I opened my eyes to see Vegeta.

" Vegeta?" I said. he smirked down at me. " Let her go!" Goku said. He charged at us. But vegeta nailed him in the face with an energy blast. Goku fell to the ground. Vegeta flew down and set me down. " Why did you save me?" I asked. " I can't have the future mother of my children get hurt now can I?" Vegeta said. I blushed.

But then Goku kicked him. " Goku wha-" I was cut off by Goku grabbing me by the waist. " Y/N bear my child." He said. I was as red as a tomato now. " What?! But Goku you're married." I said.
" I know. But whenever I'm near you, I just get this weird feeling in my chest that Chi Chi doesn't give me." He said.

" Goku I-" I was cut off by Vegeta kicking Goku. " I knew that you wanted Y/n all to yourself. That's why I wanted to claim her as mine before you came and tried to rescue her." I heard Vegeta say. The boys continued to fight. " Please stop it! I can't bear to see you both get hurt." I said.

They both stopped. Tears were streaming down my face. Vegeta came over to me and licked one of the tears off my face. " Even when your sad you taste so sweet." He said with a smile. " Y/N doesn't want us fighting anymore. I don't want to see her sad either." Goku said. " Maybe we can both have Y/N." Vegeta said to Goku. " That's something I can agree on." Goku said. They both walked over to me.

" We're done fighting. We don't want to see you unhappy. So instead of one of us, you get both of us." Vegeta said. " That's right." Goku said. They both went to either side of me. " We love you Y/N." They said. They both kissed my cheeks. " Maybe this won't be so bad." I thought.

A/N: Done. I hope you all liked it. Request are still open. So feel free to.