Husband!Trunks x Wife!Reader Pt.2

A/N: This is a request from YuGiOhfan1999. This is the continuation of the original one. This will entail where the child is a bit older and will meet Goku and Vegeta.  Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

It has been a couple of years since D/N was born. Black has continued to attack us. Trunks has been fighting but has had no luck. He keeps getting stronger. But we found a way to beat him. Bulma has been working on the Time Machine. We are going to send Trunks back in time to get Vegeta and some of the others.

They are going to help us defeat Black. Bulma isn't finished yet. So we're just biding our time.      " Trunks? Where's D/N?" I asked. " She must be playing somewhere." He said. " I'm going to go look for her. She shouldn't be alone." I said. " Yeah. That's true. I'm going to go and check on mom. I'll be back soon." Trunks said. He ran off. I went off to look for D/N.

D/N's POV

" Take that Black!" I said. I threw an energy blast at a building. I was in the middle of raining. I'm twelve years old now. I've been training non stop so I can help Dad fight Black. But him and Mom won't let me. They want to keep me safe. I can't wait for Black to be gone. I want to travel the world and fight the strongest guys. I'm a saiyan after all.

I continued to train. My blasts were getting stronger. I'm only allowed to train in the day. I can never go out at night. Apparently it has something to do with the tail I was born with. Dad wanted to chop it off when I was younger. But mom said that it might help us against Black. She isn't on my side about fighting Black, but she might let me if I become stronger.

" D/N? Are you out here?" I heard someone say. It was mom. " Yeah. I'm over here." I said. I threw another blast. " What are you doing? You know you aren't suppose to use your powers without supervision. What if Black sensed your energy and came here? You and everyone else would be in danger. I've been training in ki control. But I'm not strong enough to defend us yet." My mom said.

I nodded. I hate that I can't fight. " Now let's go inside. You're father should be back soon." mom said. I nodded and ran inside. Mom followed behind.

Y/N's POV

What am I going to do with her? She keeps putting herself in danger by using her powers. I'm not strong enough to defend the people. I need to keep her safe. If this plan pulls through, then we will be free. " Commander Trunks is back." One of the soldiers said. " Trunks! You're back!" I said. He was holding a canister. 

" You got the canister. But where's Bulma?" I asked. Trunks started to tear up. " She's gone. Black tracked my energy and found her. She died right in front of me." He said. I hugged him. " I'm so sorry." I said. " It's okay. Mom sacrificed her life for this. Let's tell D/N what happened and head on out." He said. We told D/N about what happened to Bulma. She seemed mad. her energy spiked up.

" I swear that Black will pay for this." She said. We then headed off to Capsule Corp. " Are you sure taking D/N was a good idea? I mean she doesn't even know how to go Super Saiyan." Trunks said. " That is why we are bringing her. I was never against her fighting. I just thought that she shouldn't train until we get to the past." I said.

Just then, there was a spike in energy. " Y/N. Take the canister and fire up the time machine. Black found us." Trunks said. I nodded and ran off with D/N. Trunks held Black off. " Get in the Time Machine D/N." I said. D/N nodded and hopped in. I put the canister in teh slot and fired up the machine. Trunks joined us later. He was badly injured. We barely escaped Black.

Trunks passed out in the Time Machine. When we arrived in the past, Bulma came out. " What happened?" She asked me. " He was attacked before he got in the machine. Is there anything you can do?" I asked. " I can stabilize him. But we need to call Goku and Vegeta back." She said.     " Goku is alive?" I said." Yeah. Somethings happened and he was revived. But I don't believe I've met you. I'm Bulma." She said.

" I'm Y/N. I'm Trunks' wife. And this is D/N. Our daughter." I said. " So Trunks has a family. I'm proud of him." She said. She ended up calling Goku and Vegeta. They arrived but Trunks mistook Goku for Black. But everything was settled. They also arrived with someone called the God of destruction. His name his Beerus.

" I can't believe that these mortals have done time travel. It's sickening." He said. " Well of you wanted to save your world, I bet you would too." I said. That made him mad. " Talk back to me and I'll destroy you." he said. " Try it. I dare you." I said. " Nevermind. I'm hungry and I don't like destroying people on an empty stomach." Beerus said.

" You've tamed the G.O.D. Cool." D/N said. Bulma introduced me and D/N to Goku and Vegeta. " I was wondering if you could help me out. D/N needs some formal training and I was wondering if you guys would train her." I asked. " Yeah. I'll do it. She's just like me. Always wanting to fight the strongest right?" Goku said. " Yeah." D/N said.

Goku and D/N started sparing. We watched from a distance. Vegeta went to go train in the gravity room. " Push harder! Use your anger!" Goku said. D/N was on the verge of going Super Saiyan. But it wasn't working. " Why isn't this working?" D/N said. Goku shrugged his soldiers. " Are you using all of your energy and anger?" Someone said.

Beerus' attendant, Whis, was the one to question that. D/N flew down to him. " I think so." Seh said. " Try getting angrier. You have a lot more power within you." Whis said. " But I don't know how." D/N said. Just then a rift opened in the sky. Trunks and Vegeta came out. " What's that?" I questioned. " It looks like a rift through space and time." Whis said.

Black appeared through it. " So that's him. The man known as Black." Vegeta said. " Yeah. Trunks said. D/N started to get mad. " It seems that you have broken the biggest rule in the cosmos. Time travel. You're a disgrace." Black said. Goku flew up to face Black. But befroe he could challenge him, D/N told him to back down. She wanted to fight back. I was nervous. " Let her do this. This could unlock her power." Trunks said. " So you want to fight me mortal? Very well the. I'll make your death swift." Black said. " That statement should be turned around to you. Cause I'm going to kill you." D/N said.

A/N: Done. I hope you like it YuGiOhfan1999. I'm thinking about making another part. Next will be the continuation of the Ssj5 Vegeta and Ssj4 Goku part.