SSGSS Gogeta x Heart's Daughter!Reader

A/N: This is a request from @YuGiOhfan1999. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

Flashback

" That is why I adore you mortals." My father said. He vanished after that while his opponent stood there. Enjoying his victory. " Father!" I said. My father, the only family I had left in this world, was gone forever.

End of Flashback

" Father." I said. I was crying. It's been three years since I lost my father. He was killed by a saiyan named Gogeta. I will never forget that day. Or Gogeta. My father, Hearts, was only trying to free the multiverse from the Omni Kings. But that saiyan killed him. He was only trying to do something right. And he was killed for it.

I managed to escape the base before it was destroyed. I've been hiding out on Earth until I know it's safe. But I've been staying in my room because I can't bear the thought that my father is gone. But I've run out of materials so I guess I'm going out today.

I put on a long coat and a hat. I have my father's ears. People may know who I am because of that. " Okay. I have everything. Let's hope I don't run into anyone." I said. I went out. I went to the store to get some food. I only had enough to get some bread and some apples. I walked out, looking at what I bought. 

" It's not much. But it's all I could afford." I said. When I was walking past an alley way, I was pulled in and force to the ground. " See? I told ya she was hot." Someone said. I opened my eyes to face three men. " Oh yes. I agree." One said. " Please don't hurt me. I don't have any money. But I do have food. So take that and leave me." I said out of fear.

" We don't want money. We want something else." One of them said. He pinned me to the ground and got on top of me. I knew what he was about to do. " This is it. My life will officially be ruined." I thought. I closed my eyes. " Shh. It's okay. It won't hurt if you stay still." He said. But them someone punched him.

" That's not the way you should treat someone." Someone said. I opened my eyes to face Gogeta. he was powered up to SSGSS. " You fool. You messed up our fun!" The man said. He threw a punch at Gogeta. Gogeta dodged it and punched him in the stomach. The man fell to the ground. " Anyone else?" He asked. The other two men shook their heads and ran away.

Gogeta came over to me. " Are you okay?" He asked me. " Um...yeah. Thank you." i said. He handed me my bag of food that I bought. " That's not a lot of food." he said. " Oh I was just making a quick run to get some extra stuff." I said. Obviously I was lying. " Well I'm glad that you're okay. By the way, what's your name?" He asked me.

" Um...Y/N." I said. I prayed that he didn't recognize my name. " Nice to meet you Y/n. I'm Gogeta." He said. " Nice to meet you too." i said. We shook hands. My face began to heat up. 
" I have to go. See you." I said. I ran out of there as fast as I could. I ran back into my hotel room and jumped on the bed.

I buried my face in my pillow. " Ahh! What is wrong with me?! He's the enemy and yet I get so flustered around him. Do I have a crush on Gogeta? No! Impossible! He killed my father. I couldn't possibly have a crush on him. I hate him. His blue hair that he wears to represent his strength. His soulless eyes. His chiseled six pack." I said.

I immediately blushed. I was crushing on Gogeta. But why? He killed my father. He killed my friends. And yet I love him. " What's wrong with me?" I thought. I then heard a knock on my hotel room window. " Huh?" I said. I went over to it to find Gogeta. " What are you doing up here? I'm on the seventh floor." I said.

" Come with me." He said. I started to blush. I nodded. We flew off to an open plain. " What are we doing here?" I asked. " I know who you are Y/N. Daughter of Hearts. I don't want to kill you. But I know you're angry at me for killing your father. So fight me and let your anger out by fighting me." He said.

I got angry and charged at him. He powered up to SSGSS and we began to fight. He was more powerful than me. But I wasn't going to let that stop me. I continued throwing punches while he dodged them. But one of my punches connected. I smirked and used an energy blast. I blasted him the in face.

" Nice one. But see if you can handle this." He said. He shot a Big Bang Attack at me. I charged up my ki and knocked it away. But Gogeta shot another blast at me while I knocked the other one away. " Hey! Not fair!" I said. He started to laugh. I did too. We continued to fight. But this time it was playfully.

It was almost like a training session. After a couple more punches, we were both laying on the ground. " Heh heh. Ya ready to throw in the towel?" Gogeta asked me. " Ha. You wish." I said. We both sat up. " May I ask you something?" Gogeta asked me." Yeah. What is it?" I asked. " Why ddi your father hate the Omni King so much?" Gogeta asked.

" It's not a topic I like discussing. But since you asked, I will. The Omni King erased my mother from existence. I was three when It happened. My father saw the whole thing. She apparently broke some multiversal rule that was punished by erasure. My father hated the Omni King after that moment and wanted to make sure that hat happened to nobody else. Especially me. But now he's gone. I'm all alone." I said. I put my head in my knees.

" You're not alone. You have me. I'm sorry I killed your father. But I will keep his promise. I won't let anything happen to you Y/N." Gogeta said. I started crying and hugged Gogeta. " Thank you." I said. " Anytime." He said. We then kissed. It was wonderful. I felt like I was floating on air. We broke after a while. " I love you Y/N." Gogeta said. " I love you too Gogeta." I said. I knew I was in safe hands from that day onward.

A/N: Done. I hope you all liked it. Request are still open. So feel free to.