Dbs Broly x Female!Reader

A/N: This is a request from baddieprincess9. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

" Thanks for taking me today Goku." I said. " Anytime Y/N. It gives me an excuse to see him too." Goku said. Goku and I are on our way to visit Broly on Vampa. I met Broly when I was working for Freiza. I took a liking to him and wanted to get to know him better. He took a liking to me as well and we started dating.

Today I get to meet his friends. He told me their names are Cheelai and Lemo. Broly has told me a lot about them. I'm excited to meet them. " Alright. Hold on." Goku said. I grabbed his shirt and we teleported away. The next thing I knew, we were on Vampa.

" Wait here. I'm going to go and get Broly. But no fighting. Okay?" I said. " What? Why?!" Goku asked like a child. " Because I don't want my boyfriend and my best friend getting banged up!" I said. Goku sighed and nodded. I smiled and went to go get Broly. " Broly? I'm here." I said. I looked around his home.

" Weird. Where is he?" I asked myself. I then felt strong arms wrap around my waist. " Y/N! You're here!" I heard the person say. I turned to see Broly. " Broly?! What the heck?! You scared me!" I said. " Sorry." He said. " It's okay. So where are your friends? I'm excited to meet them." I said.
" Oh yeah. This way." He said. I followed him into his house.

When i walked in, I saw two people sitting at the table. " Hey Broly. Who's this?" One of the people asked. " Cheelai, Lemo, this is Y/N. My girlfriend. Did I say that right?" Broly said. I nodded. " Girlfriend?!" The one named Cheelai said. " So she's the one you're always talking about." The one named Lemo said.

He walked up to me and said hello. " Cheelai. Aren't you going to greet Y/N?" Lemo asked. 
" Yes. Hi I'm Cheelai. Nice to meet you." She said. " Same here. I love your hair. It's so pretty." I said. " Oh, thank you." She said. " We are going to be going on our date. I believe that's what it's called." Broly said.

" I still have a lot to teach him." I said. Broly smiled. " We will be going now. See you later." He said. He attempted to say goodbye with a hand gesture but failed. I gave a little laugh. Broly and I walked out. " Are you okay? Is something wrong?" Broly asked me. " Your friend Cheelai. She seemed off when you told her that I was your girlfriend." I said.

" That's nothing to be worried about. She'll be fine." Broly said. I smiled. We met up with Goku and he transported us back to Earth. He started asking Broly for a spar. So I hit him on the head and told him to stop asked. After Goku left, Broly and I went on our date.

" Okay. How about I show you around town? I can show you the shops and the food. Maybe we can buy something for your friends?" I said. I looked at Broly. He was just looking at the people. I took his hand so he wouldn't get nervous or lose control. " Just stay with me and everything will be okay." I said. Broly smiled and we went to explore the city.

Lemo's POV

" Tell me why we're stalking Broly again?" I asked Cheelai. " Because I don't like him with that girl. He should be with me." Cheelai said. " So that's it. You're jealous." I said. " Of course I am." Cheelai said. She then looked back at Broly and Y/N. " K'mon. They're going." She said. We followed them into a clothing store. Broly started pointing at outfits he thought that Y/N would like.

Y/N just started laughing. Afterwords, they went out for a nice dinner. The waiter kept on serving the wrong food. Broly started getting angry so Y/N took him out of the restaurant. She didn't want Broly to go into his rage form. It was nearing night and Y/N was wrapping things up. " Time to go." Cheelai said.

Y/N's POV

We were on our way back to Vampa. " Sorry about dinner. I almost lost it." Broly said. " It's okay. I'm happy that we could spend time together." I said. Broly smiled. We arrived on Vampa and were greeted by Cheelai and Lemo. " Hey Broly. Can I talk to Y/N?" She asked. I got a weird feeling when she said that. But I agreed.

Cheelai and I walked away from the others. " What did you want to talk about?" I asked. 
" Listen up Y/N. You're fine as a person, but Broly is mine. I was the one to save him from Gogeta and help him out. I also freed him from his father's control. So just because he loves you now, doesn't mean he'll love you forever. Remember that." She said. She walked away.

I stood there in shock. I thought Cheelai was nice, but she's jealous. What she said sent thoughts running through me head. " Does Broly really love me?" I asked myself. " There you are. When Cheelai came back without you, I got worried." I heard someone say. I turned to face Broly.

" Do you love me?" I asked. " What?" Broly asked. " I said do you love me?!" I asked. tears were streaming down my face. Broly was shocked at my tears. " What made you think that I didn't love you?" Broly asked.

" Cheelai. She's jealous. She said that you won't love me in the future. She said that I'm just your lover for now. But eventually you'll move on. And she wants you to move on with her." I said. I put my head in my hands. I then felt Broly hug me. " Broly-kun." I said. " I will always love you. I finally understand the emotion now. I also learned about something that people do when they're in love. I think its called marriage? And I want to marry you Y/N." Broly said.

I looked at him and started laughing. " What? Did I say something wrong?" He asked. " No. I just love you so much. Of course I'll marry you." I said. " Really?!" Broly said. He picked me up and kissed me. " I love you Broly." I said. " I love you too Y/N. And I'll talk to Cheelai tomorrow." Broly said. I smiled and we continued our kiss.

A/N: Done. I hope you liked it @baddieprincess9. Request are still open. So feel free too.