Corrupt Zamasu x Trunks' Sister! Reader

A/N: This is a request from SakuraNinjaChick. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

" What do you mean that my brother has been captured?" I asked Mai. My big brother, Trunks, and Mai went out for a scouting mission. We fear our base has been discovered and are trying to look for a new home. Ever since Goku and father lost, we've been running. But now my big brother may have been captured by the enemy.

His name is Zamasu. Trunks has never let me leave the base. He fears for my safety. So I have no idea what this Zamasu guy looks likes. All I know is that he's dangerous. " Zamasu ambushed us. Trunks told me to run away while he fought off Zamasu. So I did. The last thing I saw was Zamasu knock out Trunks and fly away." Mai said.

" And you didn't try to stop him?!" I said. A small wave of energy escaped my body. Everyone in the base got scared. " Of course I didn't try to stop him! I would've gotten killed!" Mai said. " So you just let my brother get captured. He could be dead. My brother could be dead!" I said. Tears were streaming down my face.

I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed my coat and ran out of the base. " Y/N wait! It's too dangerous out there!" Mai said. I ignored her and kept running. I'm a saiyan like my brother so I had to keep my energy concealed. I started sensing for my brother's energy. But it was too weak to sense. So I tried sensing for a powerful energy.

I picked one up and started to follow it. " That has to be Zamasu. Don't worry brother. I'm coming for you." I said to myself. The energy brought me to a cabin in the woods. I hesitantly opened the door. To my surprise, it was opened. I knew it was a trap. But I was desperate to see my brother again.

" Hello? Is anyone here?" I asked aloud. No response. I summoned a ball of energy to see in the dark house. I managed to sense a weak energy. I knew it was Trunks'. I started running. It led me to a basement. I entered the basement cautiously just in case Zamasu attacked me. I saw Trunks lying on the basement floor. He was wounded. " Trunks!" I said. I ran over to him.

" Y/N. You shouldn't have come. It's-" I cut him off. " A trap? I know. That's why I'm trying to get you out of here before we spring it." I said. I managed to undo the chains on his legs. " Okay. Once I undo the ones on your hands, we'll be home free." I said. " You really think that you'll get out of here alive?" Someone said.

I froze. I sensed a powerful energy behind me. I turned to face a figure cloaked in the darkness.
" I would've expected the girl with the black hair and blue coat. But instead I get another filthy saiyan." The figure said. " You're Zamasu right?" I asked. " Ah. So you do know me? Good. That will make it much easier for me to kill you." He said.

" Then why are you hiding in the shadows if you want to kill me? Step into the light." I said. He obliged. He stepped into the light. Half of his side was deteriorating. It scared me so much that I fell back in fear. " This is why I am forced to hide in the shadows. I'm a beast now. But whatever. I'll be happy to kill you now mortal." He said.

" No wait. Kill me instead." Trunks said. " No. I need you as a bargaining chip so I can get the rest of the mortals to surrender." He said. " Take me instead." I said. Trunks and Zamasu turned towards me. What?" Zamasu asked. " I said to take me instead. Let my brother go and take me in his place. I'm as good as him for a bargaining chip." I said. " Y/N. I can't let you." Trunks said. " It's not your choice. It's mine." I said.

" Hmm. Very well then. You are free to go. I'll be taking the girl in your place." Zamasu said to my brother. He teleported my brother away. I started to cry. " You didn't even let me say goodbye." I said. " Come. I'll show you to your room." Zamasu said. " Room?" I questioned. He just turned and walked away. I followed.

While we were walking, I could feel Zamasu looking down at me. I just stayed silent. We arrived at my room pretty quickly. " You'll be staying here from now on. Don't think of escaping. I'll find you if you do. Breakfast is first thing in the morning. If you don't come, there will be no food for you for the rest of the day." He said. He slammed the door.

I started to cry. " Someone. Anyone. Help me." I said. I lifted to head and turned my attention to the bed. I examined the sheets. There were sturdy enough to make a rope. I tied them together and put on end out the window. I climbed down and made a run for it. I kept my energy concealed.

" Find me. Yeah right." I said. I ran deeper into the forest. But I heard something rustling.
" Hello?" I asked. " Well, well, well. Look what we have here. A servant of Zamasu." Someone said. A group of resistance soldiers came out of the forest and surrounded me. " Wait no. I'm not with Zamasu. I'm with the resistance." I said. " That's what they all say." One said to me.

They started attacking me. I'm not as strong as my brother. He didn't want me to fight so I have no formal training. I managed to dodge some of the attacks. But most of them connected. I was knocked to the ground. It began to snow so the snow cushioned my fall. " End of the line girl." One said to me.

I closed my eyes and waited to death to come. But instead I heard the sound of someone fighting the soldiers. I opened my eyes to see Zamasu. He was protecting me. He started taking damage but was holding his own. He eventually killed all of the soldiers.

He turned to face me. But before he got a word out, he passed out due to a wound on his side. He laid there in the snow. I turned to walk away. But something told me to turn back and help him. I went over to his body, picked him up, and carried him back to the cabin.

Time skip...

" Ow! That hurts." Zamasu said. I was currently tending to his wounds. " It wouldn't hurt if you'd stop moving." I said. I went back to cleaning his wound. He kept squirming and yelling in pain.
" Go easier." He said. " Stay still." I said. We stared into each other's eyes and then broke contact. He stared at the ceiling while I kept attending to his wound.

" And there. All set. You'll have to take it easy for a while. K?" I said. He nodded. " Thank you." He said. " For what?" I asked. " For helping me. You could've just left me there. But you didn't. Why?" Zamasu asked me. " Not all mortals are heartless. I helped you because it's the right thing to do. Show a little kindness to your enemy and they might show kindness back." I said with a smile.

Zamasu smiled at me. " You words are wise Y/N." Zamasu said. " Thank you." I said. Zamasu closed his eyes and fell asleep. I got up to leave but he had a grip on my hand. " You want me to stay? Alright." I said. I climbed into bed next to him. He turned over and held me. " Maybe he isn't such a beast." I thought to myself. I then fell asleep in Zamasu's arms.

A/N: I hope you all liked it. I put a little of Beauty and the Beast in there. Request are still open so feel free to. Also do you think I should write a part 2 where the reader and Zamasu become closer? LMK if I should.