Bardock x Reader

A/N: This takes place after Bardock fought with Mira. If you don't know who that is, he is in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. That's all I'm going to say so you won't get spoiled if you want to play the game. Also this is a storyline where Bardock went to Earth in the Future after the battle.

Bardock's POV

I managed to beat Mira. Curse that creation! Curse that inventor! How dare they take control of me! " Gah!" I said. I grabbed my side. There was a huge wound on the side. My vision became blurry. " No...I'm not ready...to go yet." I said. I passed out. The last thing I felt was the pulse of being sucked through another portal.

Y/N's POV

I was taking a stroll on the beach near my house. The stars were shining in the sky, the moon was visible, it was peaceful. I decided to lay on the sand and look up at the stars. I'm a famous inventor who always wanted to achieve something amazing. There hasn't been attacks on the city in over two centuries. 

I've read in history books about aliens, spaceships, giant apes, androids, a goat man named Moro. Literally the impossible always happened. What matters is if you believe that it's true. I wasn't there when it happened. There isn't a live witness. So I believe that the books are bogus and false.

I was thinking about my next invention. I stared at the moon, but something else caught my focus. A crack appeared in the sky and a portal opened up. A man fell through. He was wearing some sort of battle uniform. He also had a tail?! Alright. I'm convinced. The history books are real. I examined the man. He had a deep wound on his side.

He was bleeding out fast. I took off my coat and wrapped it around his waist. I lifted him on my back and carried him back to my house. When I went in, I put him on my bed. I took off his torso armor and attended to his wound. 

I took a first aid kit and began patching him up. My mother was a doctor. I learned how to stitch up someone a long time ago. After stitching and bandaging his wound, I went into the kitchen to make myself some dinner.

Bardock's POV

" Ngh. Gah!" I said. I woke up with a lot of pain. I checked my surroundings. I was in someone's house. Better yet, someone's room. My torso armor was lying in the corner. I knew that it would be painful to put it on. So I left it there. I made my way out of the room.

When I walked out, I smelt the most delicious aroma. It smelt of steak with cooked peppers. I followed the scent to the kitchen. When I turned the corner, I saw a man/woman cooking dinner. They were handsome/beautiful. I decided to sit at the counter and wait for them to turn around.

Y/N's POV

" There. All done." I said. " That smells delicious." Someone said. I turned around in shock to find the man that I saved, sitting at my counter. " You shouldn't be moving. Your wound isn't fully healed yet." I said. " I'm fine. Saiyans are very persistence." He said. " Saiyan?" I asked curiously.   I handed him some of my dinner.

" Saiyans are a proud warrior race. We fight and take planets. We did it for a living. But our employer, a.k.a the scumbag Frieza, destroyed our planet. He killed the entire saiyan race. " But you survived somehow." I said. " That's because when I was about to be killed, I was taken by this evil scientist and her creation. They used mine control on me to make me do their bidding. Thanks to a half-breed saiyan and a young warrior, I was saved. I managed to defeat the creation. But I blacked out and somehow ended up here." He said.

I took his hands in mine. " I'm sorry this happened to you. But maybe I can help you. I'm an inventor. Maybe I can create a portal that will put you at the exact moment when you were stolen." I said. " Really? That would be amazing." He said. " Alright. You get back to resting and I'll start on this project." I said. He nodded and began walking away. " By the way, I didn't catch your name." He said. " It's Y/N L/N." I said. " Bardock." He said. He went back into the room.

Time skip to three months later...

Y/N POV

It was finally finished. I managed to create a portal. In theory, it will send Bardock back to the moment before he was taken. But do I want that? I believe I have feelings for him. But I need to make Bardock happy. Even if it makes me sad.

Bardock's POV

It's finally time. I can go back. Maybe this time I can change the future. I need to leave. I need to set things right. Y/N made a replica of my old armor. I picked it up and put it on. It fit like a glove. I smelt the most peculiar smell. " It's smells like Y/N." I thought. I continued to smell the armor.    " It smells nice." I thought.

I stopped smelling it when I heard some footsteps. Y/N walked in. " It's ready." He/She said. I nodded and followed him/her. They led me to a room where the portal was. " In theory, it should transport you to the place you were right before you got taken." Y/N said. " Alright. I'm ready. Thanks for the help." I said.

Y/N fired up the portal. It opened up a gateway back to my time. But before I could take a step, I felt Y/N grip my wrist. " Don't go. I don't want you to die. I love you Bardock." Y/N said. He/She was crying. I grabbed his/her hands. 

" Y/N, don't worry. I'll be fine." I said. Then I kissed him/her. " I didn't expect that." Y/N said. I put my head against his/hers. " I love you too. And if I die, I know that we will find each other again in the next life." I said. I kissed Y/N one more time. And then leapt through the portal.

I was transported to the time that I was stolen from. I was facing Frieza. " Even if I die, I promise that I will see Y/N again. No matter what, I know that he/she will live a happy life." I said. I fired an energy blast at Frieza's death ball. But it was too strong. I was engulfed in it. " I promise I will see you again, Y/N. And we will be together in another world." That was the last thing I said. And the last thing I thought of was Y/N.

A/N: Done. Sorry this is so long. Honestly, the ending is pretty sad. I'm tearing up at my own work. Request are still opened. Hope you enjoyed this as much as I have.