Oren Possessed!Vegeta x Goku's Daughter!Reader

A/N: This is a request from @YuGiOhfan1999.Enjoy!

Oren's POV

" Well? Shall we keep going?" I asked. " We'll make perfect examples out of you." My sister Kamin said. We were currently attacking Universe 6. Hearts ordered us to. I'm not the biggest fan of him. But we have common goals. So my sister and I are working with him for the time being. These Universe 6 punks were a pushover. Now it's time to finish the job.

My sister and I fired two energy blasts at the warriors of Universe 6. But they were countered by two opposing ones. " What?" I said. " Who did that?" My sister asked. We looked up to see Vegeta, Trunks, and a woman. She wasn't with them on the prison planet. " Universe 7." The one known as Hit said.

" Master!" The one named Cabba said. " Well, well, well. If it isn't Universe 7." My sister said. Vegeta, Trunks, and the mysterious woman powered up to Super Saiyan. " Huh. So she's a saiyan?" I thought. " I don't believe we've met. Who are you?" I asked her. " I'm Y/N. Daughter of Goku. And you're gonna pay for hurting my father!" She said. Her energy got more intense.

Y/N's POV

My energy skyrocketed when I saw those two robots. I'm the daughter of Goku. I was born two years after Gohan. I've never told anybody this but, I have a huge crush on Vegeta. Sure he can be a bit cold and prideful. But that adds to his charm. But he's married to Bulma and I have to respect that. But every moment I'm near him, I treasure it.

" Y/N. Snap out of it. We need to focus." I heard someone say. It was Vegeta. He was giving me a death stare. " Sorry. I was just lost in thought." I said. He gave a little growl. " It's best not to talk to him when he's like this." Trunks said. I nodded. 

" I think we should initiate our secret weapon." The male robot said to the female one. She nodded. They both turned into something that resembled small energy blast. They went after Kale and Caulifla. They disappeared when they entered on of the cuts on their bodies. Kale and Caulifla's hair turned white and red marks were seen near their eyes.

" What happened to them?" I asked aloud. " It seems like those two robots entered Kale and Caulifla some how and took control of them. " What?" Vegeta said. Kale then attacked Cabba with a Crash Break attack. The attack sent him flying. Caulifla then attacked Hit using a Smash Break attack. Hit was sent flying as well. 

" They're strong." I said. " Don't lose confidence daughter of Kakarot." Vegeta said. Then Kale and him engaged in battle. Trunks joined in too. That just left me with Caulifla. " It's just you and me. I'm Oren by the way." He said. " Shut up!" I said. I began to attack him. He blocked most of my punches. But some got through.

" You're strong and beautiful." He said. " That's weird man. Especially since you're a girl right now. But I have a crush on another guy." I said. " Hmm. I see. Who could it be? Is it the one know as Trunks?" He asked. " He gave a kick. I flipped backwards and dodged it. " Like I'd tell you." I said. I lunged at him for another volley of punches. " Then it must be Vegeta." He said. I stopped in my tracks.

" Ah. So if I..." I heard him mummble something under his breath. " Y/N! What are you doing?!" I heard someone say. We both turned to see Hit. He punched Oren in the face. They engaged in a sky battle. " Y/N. Now!" I heard someone say. I turned to face Vegeta. I teleported next to him and began charging up a Kamehameha. He started charging up a Final Flash. Trunks and Hit restrained Caulifla and Kale.

We fired off our blast. It was a direct hit. But Oren and his sister left Kale and Caulifla before the blast went off. They appeared unscathed. " Dammit." I said. Just then, the gravity got intense. We were all forced to the ground. " What's happening?" Trunks asked. Vegeta and I looked up to see a mysterious man. " Who are you?!" Vegeta asked. " I'm the fighter who will bring down Zeno. Hearts!" He said.