Majin Vegeta x Kidnapped! Female Reader x Majin Goku

A/N: This is a request from YuGiOhfan1999. I hope you like it.

Y/N's POV

I was locked in a room wondering how I got into this. Let's start at the beginning. I was wandering around town when I stared to feel dizzy. The street was weaving. I was getting dizzy. It's was almost like someone was controlling me. I kept walking even though I wanted to stop. When I finally stopped, I was trapped in this room. " Let me out!" I screamed.

" Hehehe. Not so fast dear. You just sit tight and be patient." Someone said. I looked down to see a little creature. He started walking away. So that's how I got here. I don't know if I'll ever escape. Then someone came in my room. It was the little an again. " Come with me." He said.

He led me into another room and slammed the door. " Hey!" I said. " You're going to be a perfect test subject for my two new servants. This is a test of loyalty. I'll be back in about five minutes." He said. I started to cry. He was going to kill me. But my crying was short lived. I heard footsteps in the darkness of the room.

" Come on out and show yourself!" I asked. " Well, well, well. The girl's scared Vegeta." Someone said. A man in an orange and blue fighting gi stepped into the light. He had an M on his forehead. I backed up but hit another man. He was in a blue battle suit and also had an M on his forehead. I stepped away from him. They cornered me in the middle of the room.

" You're right, Kakarot. She is scared." The one known as Vegeta said. " Whatever you're going to do, make it quick. I can't get out of this." I said. But the one known as Kakarot lifted my head up to face him. " No worries my dear. We aren't going to hurt you." He said. I looked confused. " We have other plans for you. But we have to get you out of here first." Vegeta said.

" Wait. You're going to help me?" I asked. " Of course. We're tired of working for Babidi. So we'll get you out of here in exchange for something." Vegeta said. " What do you two want?" I asked.    " We'll get to that later." Kakarot said. Vegeta kicked down the door and led me out. Kakarot followed from behind to watch our backs.

" It's about time I check on those two." Someone said. It was Babidi. " Dammit. We're trapped." I said. " No we aren't. It's time for a little riot." Kakarot said. He rushed out and punched Babidi's bodyguard. It was a fat pink man with a high-pitched voice. " You hit Buu. Now Buu is mad!" He said. He attacked Kakarot. But Kakarot overpowered him. 

" See ya." He said. He blasted Buu into a million pieces. Vegeta went out and started blasting the pieces. " What are you two doing?" He asked. " They're helping me." I said. I pinned Babidi to the wall. " What a woman." Vegeta said. " You said it." Kakarot said. Vegeta took over. " Now how do we get out of here? If you lie, I'll kill you." He said. 

" Go down the hall to the right. Then take the stairs up to the outside. But my soldiers have been alerted. They will-" Vegeta blasted Babidi. Some of the blood got on me. Kakarot came over. " You have a little blood on you." He said. He leaned over to me and licked the blood off my face. Then he motioned me to follow. I did.

We took the route that Babidi stated. Kakarot and Vegeta took of the soldiers. We ended up making it outside. " Thanks you two." I said. " No problem. Now you have to fulfill your part of our bargen." Kakrot said. " What would that be?" I asked. Vegeta walked over to me. He lifted my head up and kissed me. " You're going to become our wife. That's the deal." He said. I looked worried. 

" She's worried. But don't worry. She'll learn to love us like we love her. Isn't that right Y/N?" Kakarot said. He kissed me. " Now let's get out of here. We need to find somewhere more appropriate for our next activity." Vegeta said. He picked me up bridal style. " Oh I agree." Kakarot said. They flew off with me in tow.

A/N: Done. I hope you liked it YuGiOhfan1999. Request are still opened.