Ssj4 Goku x Neko!Reader

A/N: This is a request from @YUKI111444444.Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

" Here you are. Have a nice day." The store clerk said to me as he handed me the bag. " Thank you." I said. My tail was wagging as I walked out. It has been two years since Omega Shenron attacked. The city is finally being rebuilding and everything is returning to normal. Well, not everything.

Different species in the universe have taken an interest in Earth and decided to live there. My family was one of them. My parents and I lived on a planet full of Nekos. I myself, am a Neko too. We moved here to help rebuild.

I like it here and don't expect on leaving anytime soon. Anyways, I decided to surprise my mom at work and bring her and her coworkers lunch. My mom works at this place called Capsule Corp. I've never been but I've heard that it's owned by the richest woman in the world. So I'm going to surprise her today.

" Hmm. I'll make something simple and quick." I said. I decided to make some sandwiches. "Everyone loves sandwiches." I thought. I started making some. I made all different types. 
" All set. Time to head to Capsule Corp." I said. I arrived there pretty quickly. I walked in and talked to the receptionist.

" Hi. I'm the son/daughter of M/N. I brought her and the rest of the workers lunch. Do you know where they are?" I asked. " Yes. They're in a meeting right now. Just wait on the patio and I'll send them your way." The receptionist said. " Thank you." I said. I walked out to the patio. The breeze felt nice. " At least this place is better than my home planet." I said.

Flashback

" Hopefully I won't die today." I thought. I was walking to school while the military stood guard on the street. Our planet is currently at war with another planet. They've been attacking us
non-stop. Bomb raids, gunshots heard throughout the night, dead bodies littering the streets. It's chaos.

I'm just praying that everything will get better. I arrived at school and managed to find my best friend, B/F/N. " Hey B/F/N. Are you okay?" I asked. He/She was crying. " My parents died in the raid last night." They said. I gave them a hug. " I know it seems horrible, but things will get better." I said.

But I didn't know that this was the last time I would see my best friend again. " Y/N. I'm sorry. But B/F/N is dead." My father said. He/She took their life out of grief and loss of hope. My father decided that we should move planets so we can get away from all of this sadness and despair. My dad found work on Earth and we were going to move there. We left later that night. That was the last time I saw home.

End of Flashback

" Home. I wonder if the war ever ended." I said. I looked down. But then I felt something whip by me. " What was that?" I asked. I then looked up to see two men fighting. They both had red fur and tails. One I believe was the husband of my mom's boss. But the other one was a mystery to me. " Kamehameha!" The mysterious one said. It hit the other one head on.

" Dammit Kakarot. You said we weren't using blast attacks." The man said. " Hehe. Sorry Vegeta. But I play by my own rules." The one named Kakarot said. They continued to fight. The one named Kakarot was mesmerizing by the way he fought. I could feel my face heating up. I was blushing.

" Could I be crushing on a man I just met?" I thought. I was knocked out of my thoughts when an energy blast came towards me. I closed my eyes and screamed. But someone picked me up and got me out of the way just in time. I opened my eyes to see the man named Kakarot. " That's it for today. We almost hurt him/her." He said.

The one named Vegeta nodded. They flew me back down to the patio. " I'm going to continue me training. We'll continue this later." The one named Vegeta said. He walked away. But not before taking a sandwich. He seemed to enjoy it. I smiled. " Sorry about the blast. It was my arrogance that almost made you get killed." Kakarot said.

" Oh. It's fine Kakarot." I said. He looked at me. " Oh, is Kakarot not your name. Sorry. I just heard your friend call you Kakarot. So I assumed that was your name." I said. " Kakarot is my birth name. But you can call me Goku." He said. " Okay Goku. I'm Y/N." I said. " Nice to meet you Y/N." He said. We both smiled.

Then Goku's stomach made a noise. " Hehe. Must be hungry." He said. " I made sandwiches. You can have one." I said. " Thank you." He said. He started eating the sandwiches. " You're a big eater." I said. " Yeah. It's my saiyan side." He said. " Saiyans. I've never heard of them." I said.
" Yeah. My race is extinct." He said. " Oh." I said. I looked down.

" So what are you? I haven't seen someone like you before." He said. He started touching my tail and ears. It felt good. " Please stop." I said. Goku removed his hands from my ears and tail.
" Sorry." He said. " It's okay. Those are just a Nekos' sweet spots." I said. " You're a Neko. Why are you here then? Don't Nekos live on the other side of the galaxy?" Goku said.

" Yeah. But our planet has been at war with another planet. My parents decided to move to Earth so we can get away from all the grief and destruction. The last thing that happened before I left was hearing the my best friend took their own life." I said. I was crying. I then felt someone hug me.

I looked up to see Goku. " I'm sorry that happened to you." He said. " It's okay. At least one good thing came out of moving planets." I said. " Oh yeah? And what would that be?" Goku asked.
" Meeting you." I said. Out of nowhere, Goku kissed me. I kissed back. He squeezed my tail which cause me to gasp. He took that as a chance to deepen the kiss. We broke after a bit.

" This isn't enough. Let's go inside and have to real fun." Goku said. I started blushing but nodded. We walked inside, our tails intwined. And let's just say that it was a night to remember.

A/N: Done. I hope you liked it. Request are still open. So feel free to.