Goku Black x Neko!Reader

A/N: This is a request from @dragonballgirl27. Also credit to the artist on the pic.
Also I made the reader female. Enjoy!

Goku Black's POV

" Ahaha. Run you pathetic mortals. But you will get your punishment for your sins." I said. I was currently attacking one of those mortal bases. Their army tried to stop me. But they were no match for my divine might. That foolish mortal Trunks is trying to recruit Vegeta and Goku to fight against me. But even if they do come, I'll win.

" Ready men? Fire!" The captain said. His men fired bullets at me. But they bounced off. " Did you really think that would hurt?" I said with a smirk. I charged at them and started to cut them down to size. " I hope none of their blood gets on my outfit." I said. I continued to observe the mortals running. I tried to find the easiest one to pick off. But one mortal caught my eye.

Y/N's POV

I was running with the rest of the survivors. My tail was swinging back and forth. I'm a Neko. A half cat, half human being. I was born to a normal family. But they abandoned me when they realized that I was abnormal. I grew up in an orphanage but was never adopted. I ran away at age thirteen and lived on my own.

When Black attacked, I didn't know what to do. So I ran. I managed to join the resistance. But today, Black has found our base. I need to get out before I get killed. I continued to run with the other survivors. But the screams were getting louder and closer. " Dammit! He's getting closer!" I said.

I ended up tripping over my own feet and falling to the ground. " Ow." I said. I attempted to get up, but was stopped when someone grabbed my tail. " Well, well, well. What do we have here? I've never seen a mortal like you before." The person said. I knew that voice. It belonged to Black. " Let me go!" I said.

But he squeezed my tail tighter. " Gah!" I said. " So what are you? A mutated cat?" Black asked.
" I'm a Neko. A half cat and half human being." I managed to say. " Hehe. You're a cute one. That look on your face is very pleasing." He said. " You like seeing people in pain? You're sick." I said. He face turned to disapproval.

But then it quickly turned into a smirk. " I wonder what other faces you'll make for me. I wonder what will happen if I touch your ears." He said. He reached down and started to caress my ears. I started to blush. " Please stop." I said. " Not a chance. You'll learn to love me in time." He said. He removed his hands from my ears and tail. " I'm letting you go this time. But next time we meet, you will be mine." He said. He then walked away. I ran out the back exit after that.

Time skip...

It has been two years since I met Black. I've been living in the forest outside the ruined city. Trunks ended up losing and Black killed him. He also killed the ones called Vegeta and Goku. Black won. I never went back to the resistance. One reason is I fear that they would think of me as a traitor because Black said that I was his. And the other reason is that I was afraid that Black would find me.

His words still lingered in my mind. " You'll learn to love me in time" I shiver at the thought of them. But I was snapped out of my thoughts when my stomach growled. " I must be hungry." I said. I searched through my backpack for food. I managed to have some rations that lasted me two years. But I'm officially out of food.

" I could go and search around for food. But I don't know what berries or mushrooms are poisonous." I thought. I decided to try and do some hunting. I used to hunt with the resistance soldiers when I was with them. I was good at it because of my cat like instincts. I started searching around the forest for some easy quarry. I managed to find a deer. " That should be enough of meat." I said.