Chapter 2

I entered into the door from where the light was coming from, turned and I saw a blue neon light. I looked around to see if anyone was there. The room looked like a square box with about three isles and had shelves with games on movies... including some risqué films. but I didn't look to long at those ones. There was also a counter on the far side of the room. I searched for a while but couldn't find anything. My hopes were crushed, and I started to go towards the exit, when I heard a glass bottle move, and I could faintly hear someone else breathing. I turned around and the breathing stopped, whoever was in here with me could clearly see me. I started to look around again, this time including the more secluded places, where a person might be able to hide. It took me a few minutes, but after a while I found something beneath the counter.
I moved a box underneath the counter and I could see someone there, the sounds of them breathing very clearly. They looked to be a girl, with Snow White skin and hair, kinda like me. She looked to be sleeping in the fetal position, with her leaning her right side against the counter.
I froze for a second as I looked at her, then I reached a hand over to her and gently shook her. She groaned a bit and appeared to slowly wake up; she mumbled

???2: huh? What? Who's ther-

She turned and looked at me, her eyes going big. She slightly jumped backwards, in surprise, as she screamed.

???2: AAAHH!

(Not with the riggings yet

(Not with the riggings yet.)

I responded

???1: AAAHHH!

I also jumped back a bit, in surprise at her screaming, though now we look at each other, while panting heavily. We didn't move and just stared at each other awkwardly, as we tried to calm down. Now she said in between panting.

???2: who are... are you?! W-what do... you want?

I responded, also in between panting.

???1: I don't... know. And I just want... answers to what is... even happening here. Like who... who are you?

The girl appeared to calm down, she gulped a bit at what I said. This time while not panting, she said.

???2: I... see. I'm the Blue Flame Princess, but you can just call me Blue for short.

Now she appeared to be calm, she went back to a fetal position, but still looked at me.

Blue: you say that you don't know who you are? Or what is even going on?

???: yes, to both of those. I... just want to know.

Blue: Well I can't tell you who you're, and I only know some things about what is going on but not much. Do still want me to tell you what I know?

???: yes please.

(Get ready for a little exposition!)

Blue then inhaled and sighed. Then she said