Chapter 26

POV Southern, Location Trench Abyssal base Palora, War room, Time skip 30 minutes

Now me, Blue, Patchwork, Kamikaze, Seira, Bonin, Yappie, Eastern, and two other Princesses I didn't know sat in the war room to discuss what we should do to save Southern Trench from the humans.

Now Eastern stood up and spoke to inform us on what was happening "as we've all heard my elder sister, Southern Trench Princess, was captured by the humans. They used a strange device that heavily weakened her strength, Juggernaut War Princess had the same device attached to her and she described it as feeling like her strength was taken away. That device has been sent to Samoa Water Princess, to find out what it does exactly. Our communications have deciphered any message we can get from the humans, and we've found that the fleet that has captured Southern Trench is going to repair at the human nation of Taiwan, before returning to their home port at Hong Kong" now she paused as she stepped away from the table and went to a drawer before pulling out what looked to be a roll of paper. She then came back and unfurled the roll to show a map of Hong Kong "there are two human naval bases at Hong Kong. Their main base at Lantau Island was destroyed about a month ago by an Abyssal fleet, and repairs are still being made, though the docks are still in use. So they'll most likely hold Southern Trench here, at Stonecutters Island, and they'll most likely call in reinforcements from neighboring bases"

"So why don't we just go straight in and get her?" Kamikaze said.

"That won't do" Yappie said "the ship girls will most likely have that device with them, so we can't rely on brute force"

"So then we need a distraction, perhaps" Blue said "like a force that will draw the ship girls attention away, while another force goes in to find Southern Trench"

"That could work, but we'd need something massive for the ship girls to try and combat away from the city" Eastern said.

"What about Ranna, and the two Ra-class here?" I asked "the ship girls definitely know how dangerous they are and wouldn't want them to get anywhere near the city"

"Ranna could be viable, but the two Ra-class won't listen to anyone besides Southern Trench"

"Then why doesn't she try to free them, like Southern War did with her Ra-class?" Yappie asked.

"Hmm, that could work" Eastern said "But let's at least make the plan work even if we can only use Southern War's Ra-class, But she can try to free them after the meeting. We have two forces currently, a distraction force, and a search force, but there should be a third one, to protect the search force if the ship girls notice what is happening"

"That would be good, but who would lead each force?" I asked.

"Well considering your Ra-class, and possibly the other two Ra-class, I think Southern War should lead the distraction force" Eastern said.

"And considering the search force is looking for Southern Trench, Eastern should lead the search force" Bonin now said. Now we started to talk on who should lead the guard force, and the specifics of each fleet.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Time skip 1 hour

Now the meeting had finished, and everyone started to prepare for the sortie. Our plan for rescuing Southern Trench was actually quite simple, there's three forces: the distraction force led by me, the search force led by Eastern, and the guard force led by Patchwork. The distraction would purposely be spotted to draw out the ship girls, we were just to distract them, at the same time the guard force and the search force would go in, with the guard force and the distraction force effectively trapping the shipgirls in, and that would allow the search force to go into the human base and look for Southern Trench unimpeded. Though we did notice another naval base at a nearby port and made a contingency plan in case we needed to search there as well.