Chapter 1

Location challenger deep ??? Pov

Everything was hazy for a bit as I lay on  my back hard ground. I opened my eyes to darkness all around me and I couldn't see anything right in front of me even if I squinted. For a few seconds I didn't notice that I was under water, until I tried to speak.

???: hello?

(Minus the giant sword/spike out of her chest)

Instead of my words coming out as intelligible, they came out as air bubbles that were still inside of me. At first I panic thinking I would drown, but... nothing happened. And I started to wonder why.
I tried looking around a bit more but I still couldn't see anything. I think I was looking up, though I'm not fully sure if I was or not. I decided to try and get up and feel around.
Once up I could feel sand underneath myself. I started to feel around, but I couldn't feel anything at all. I continued to do this for what seemed like an eternity, till I could start to faintly see the outlines of things. Though could only see things immediately in front of me, at first. After some more time I could see farther.
But while was starting to see better, I started to think to myself how I got down here. But after a while I found that I didn't even know my name at all. I also found I couldn't remember anything, though it was in a very frustrating way.
When I tried to remember something I could briefly see something, But after a few seconds the image would become foggy and some kind of strange force would push me away, and I could remember nothing of what I saw.
It was frustrating, not being able to remember anything at all. I tried and tried to remember something even if it was a tiny memory, but nothing stayed inside my mind long.
Finally after doing this for what seemed like 20 minutes I screamed out.

???: why can't I remember anything!?

Though this only came out as the last air inside me escaped, them the rest came out as nothing but faint vibrations.
I collapsed to the the ground and held my head. I broke down for a while and after an uncertain amount of time I started to regain my bearings. I came to the fact that I couldn't remember anything, and just had to accept it as I still didn't know who I was or where I was. But perhaps there might be someone who did know me and could tell me. Now I could see much farther ahead of myself, and could even see rocks and debris ahead of me. Though I could also notice that I had something odd attached to me. Next to my right and left there were two monster heads with guns on top of them. One turrets on the right side and two turrets on the left side. I was surprised at first but for some reason it just felt... normal. So I just just continued to walk.
I walked for several minutes till I came across something.