Chapter 39

Location Pearl Harbor, time skip 2 ½ hours

Sunken could be seen on the base, she was currently searching for her elder sister, as she had good news. They'd be allowed to use the Panama Canal which would save massive amounts of time, getting to Iceland. Though the Eagle Union would be sending the aircraft carrier Enterprise to watch over the fleet. She had already been planned to go to Iceland to help out, and she was very much a trusted ship girl that would make sure the Trench Abyssals wouldn't do something bad.

But the problem Sunken was having is she couldn't find where Southern was. She had checked her dorm, which was temporary, she checked her own house, she checked other dorms, and she asked the four Ra-class who knew nothing besides that Southern was currently accompanied by Blue.

Now she could be seen on the docks of the base, trying to find out where Southern was, she had really wanted to tell her, and now felt frustrated since she couldn't find Southern. But someone noticed her frustration and she heard a voice from behind her "Oi, what's wrong Sunken?" She turned around and saw Missouri standing there with a metal staff that had a little 127mm twin turret on the end of it, this was the closest she could get currently to a proper riggings.

Sunken now sighed before she said "I'm looking for Southern, have you seen her? She was also accompanied by Blue"

"Hmm" Missouri said as she thought "I think I saw them about an hour ago. They were heading towards where Challenger was, though there's a bunch of other ships there, so they could've gone on any of them"

"Ah thanks, Missouri. I've got good news for Southern, well... really everyone. We'll be allowed through the Panama Canal on our way to Iceland"

"The Panama Canal?" Missouri said inquisitively "now it's been a long time since I last passed through there. Hmm, when was it last?"

Sunken now just stared at her awkwardly, as she kinda wanted to go talk with Southern. Though she saw an opportunity when Missouri looked away as she was thinking. Missouri hadn't realized that Sunken had left, until after she remembered when she had last gone through the Panama Canal. She looked around confused before shrugging her shoulders, and going on her merry way.

Now it had actually taken Sunken some time to get to where the ships were docked. But now she was checking out Challenger, it was actually kind of eerie as no one else was aboard it seemed, so its hallways were just empty. Though now as she reached closer to where she knew Southern's room was she faintly heard talking.

She reached Southern's room and was going to knock when she heard an odd sound from inside followed by a faint thud. She opened the door quickly in case something bad had happened and they needed help "Southern is everything okay?!" She said in a worried voice. And now instantly she saw something she very much shouldn't have seen.

There she saw on Southern's bed, which was only big enough for one person, was Blue laying on her back surprised and blushing, and on top of her was Southern, who seemed to be touching Blue's left Horn, when Sunken entered. There was a moment of awkward silence as Blue and Southern both turned to look at her and blushed in response, and Sunken blushed seeing what they were doing.

It was a few seconds before Sunken quickly slammed the door and yelled "Sorry for interrupting!"

Sunken heard a brief silence in the room, before curiosity overtook her and she placed her ear on the door, then immediately backed away and left the area very embarrassed. What she heard was Blue moaning to something that I definitely cannot describe, so I will leave that to your imagination of what happened in that room.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Time skip 30 minutes, location off the coast of Iceland