Chapter 45 (Q&A)

So Q&A time! Thank you to all those who left questions for me to answer, I'll do the best I can to answer as some things will need to be kept secret. And with that let's begin!

From Dewae:

Q.

1: when are you going to set this work to be able to been seen in date updated filter?

2: what is this alternative time travel universe?

3:do you already have a planned ending?

A.

1: I actually did that in like an hour of being told that

2: the alternate universe that appears, which I shorten its world name to "Tragedy of the Southern Trench" is something important. Though how, will be seen later, as it is going to be mentioned more.

3: yes. When you asked this, I had everything finished, and 'something more' started.

Q.

have you written any alternative endings? If you did how many did you write and also are you going to write a separate new fan-fictions to explore it.

A.

I haven't written other alternative endings, I have written alternate pathways, normally because I dislike the direction it is heading. It actually happens a lot. Though I have thought of doing a more episodic fanfic. Basically Marvel's 'What If?' But with Azur Lane and Kancolle. If you want to see it then ask.

Q.

what's with there 2 southerns/yamato in the same universe? What happens if they touch each other? Will there be an effect that happens?

A.

Exactly who the other Southern Yamato is, is for later, and why she is there will also be explained. As for what would happen if the two touch each other, nothing spectacular. It's just like normal.

Q.

modern shipgirls? You mean like the nuclear power carriers huh so what are their relative strength?

A.

That depends on their wisdom cube, and how it is produced. If- oh, seems I've rattled too much on something I wanted to keep secret for later. Whatever that is you can guess, but you'll have to wait to see exactly how powerful they're.

Q.

There's almost no screen time for the kantai collection characters so what was the idea you were going with when you added them?

A.

Well I didn't add any, that was Eagle who put them in. But I asked him and he said he originally planned for them to have a much bigger role, but he wasn't able to do so. So they were mostly relegated to introducing Musashi. But who knows? Maybe they'll come back with a bigger role ;)

From Shizu1300:

Q.

More for an idea, since you apparently like Akaga, because you don't make a new fanfic after this of course, but only that some characters from Azur Lane fell into the Kantai collection, an example: kaga fall there in kantai, and start an adventure there. Remembering is just an idea...

A.

Similar to what I answered with Dewae. Perhaps if I do the episodic fanfic I'll do something like that.

From Drago:

Q.

Is it were possible to summon space battleship yamato [running on fuel]. And how would it affect the story. REMARKS: I'd like to say this story was written well and always kept me wondering what would happen next. Few errors and I'd like to see that the writer for this story and if he can maybe do another story about azur lane or kancolle

A.

In the main story, no it is not possible.

It would be OP though, even more so than the Trench Abyssals and Hadals already are. Also that last bit, see chapter 47 ;)

From Porsche-san:

(This is in a different format due to it being a later addition)

I am continuing the sequel of this, as of now there are about six new chapters that are technically written but need to be corrected and posted. Though I did see and apparently I only uploaded fourteen chapters on fanfiction opposed to Ao3 having fifteen. Chapter fifteen of it shall go up soon, as well as the sequel being posted here.

I will try to go back to my old schedule of one chapter every other week. Though the chapters shall be uploaded more frequently here, until it catches up to the other versions.

Author's note:

So the Q&A is finished, and I actually quite liked it. I hoped you did as well. So the next chapter, chapter 47 is the last chapter of this fanfic. Well, probably more appropriately just this part of the fanfic. I will elaborate more in the next chapter.