Chapter 16

Flashback, Date March 31, 2020, Location Sasebo Naval Base

It was some time after Yamato and Musa had set out for the Admiral's office to see what he was doing and to see what Kaga was like. The two super battleships soon came to a twin doorway that had an emblazoned bronze plate beside it 'Admiral Nakamura Benjiro'

Yammy was going to knock on the door to wait for her Admiral's permission to come in, but before she could do so Musa went in front of the doors and slammed them opened while yelling happily "hey~ Admiral!~ Yammy and I are here to see what you're doing!"

The Admiral's room looked very well furnished, with a seating area just in front of the Admiral's desk. There were two wooden and leather couches opposite each other with a low lying wooden table in between them. Against the walls were several book cases, along with shelves that held books, pictures, and even models of warships.

Admiral Nakamura himself sat behind his desk which, front was decorated in the style of Sakura trees. The Admiral looked to be older than most Admirals or commanders of the Azur lane or Crimson Axis, as he looked to be in his fifties. He had dark brown eyes, and black short hair, along with a short beard. He wore the standard white Admiral's uniform for an Admiral of the Sakura Empire, and he held a stoic expression even as Musa barged in without permission. Though he was used to Musa's behavior of barging in without permission.

Yammy sighed slightly in frustration seeing her younger sister forcibly enter into the Admiral's office without permission. Even if she knew that many other ship girls did that, she still found it quite rude. Yammy then spoke in a disappointed sounding voice "Musashi, what did I say about this before?"

Musa blinked for a second before saying in a sad voice "Sorry, Admiral for barging in uninvited"

Nakamura chuckled before replying in a calm voice "it is quite alright Musashi, everyone makes mistakes. Anyways, what do the two of you want? If you hadn't noticed I am speaking with the new transfer ship sent from Yokosuka" Yammy and Musa hadn't noticed until now, the slightly frightened look of the smaller white haired Kitsune standing in front of Nakamura's desk, it was Kaga.

Now Kaga was both put off by the sudden barging in of Musa, and was slightly scared of the two massive Kitsune. She had heard rumors before of them, and how to be in their presence was scary for anyone new, as the two battleships for some reason just seemed to have that kind of aura.

But now Musa spoke in a happy tone "nice to meet you! I'm Musashi, Second of the Yamato class super battleship" she said the last part with a great deal of pride in her voice.

Now Yammy stepped forward next to her sister and looked down blankly at Kaga. Kaga felt quite scared of Yammy, though in a way to show respect to her. Though it was an odd feeling to her. Never in her life had she met a single ship that made her feel the same type of fear, not even the Eagle Union's Enterprise.

Though now while she was scared she didn't show her fear, on her face, but something told her that Yammy was analyzing her deeper, as those crimson red eyes stared at her own blue eyes.

Now Yammy spoke "I am Yamato, first of my class of battleship. It is a pleasure to meet you, Kaga"

Kaga looked up quickly now and also focused on Yammy "how do you know me?"

"I know all the ships... of the Sakura Empire"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Flashback end, time skip 1 hour, location Taiwan

Musa was soon snapped out of a trance when Atago shook her shoulder. She hadn't noticed that an hour had gone by and they had arrived at Ching Chuan Kang Air Base, which is located in Taichung City. She also noticed the fact that Takao had been basically drowning in her tails for the last hour, and now seemed to be quite content with being smothered by Musa's tails.