Chapter 43

Location 385 kilometers northwest of Reykjavík

Now the Techno Abyssal fleet that had previously been at Reykjavík could now be seen. Though Eastern and Patchwork were there now. They seemed to be waiting for something, though Battleship Princess was a bit confused. While she understood retreating so Charybdis would no longer need to hold back, she didn't understand why they were 300 kilometers northwestwards.

She could now be seen walking up behind Eastern while she was sitting on the edge of her bridge. "Why are we here?" She asked.

"For an important job, my sister gave us" Eastern replied, without even turning to look behind her.

"And what is that?" Battleship Princess asked in a frustrated tone "we should be back down at Reykjavík destroying that ship girl fleet"

Eastern sighed "if we were not assigned to this, then we'd lose either way. They'll be here soon"

"And who is they?!"

Then they heard someone speaking over the radio "Eastern... She's here..." Now a large yellow portal could be seen in the distance, and Southern Yamato's fleet could be seen exiting through it. Then... they all felt a presence they had all felt before, as Southern Yamato's ship crossed the portal, only 3 kilometers away.

Now Eastern stood up "this is why we're here, to delay her. I don't think we can beat her alone, so don't act like you can beat her. Once my sister finishes off the Azur Lane she will come to our aid"

Battleship Princess grimaced now as she looked at Southern Yamato's ship. After a moment the portal seemed to close, and all of her fleet was there. They seemed to stay still for a moment before Southern Yamato's two front turrets slowly turned to the side. Then what seemed to be six purple laser beams shot out of the guns at the Techno Abyssal fleet. They flew across the sky kind of slowly before impacting a mass produced Siren, causing it to explode violently and causing a chain reaction that destroyed the others and even put some of the Techno Abyssals at risk.

Eastern now sighed before her ship disappeared and formed her riggings. She stared for a moment at Southern Yamato's fleet which now pressed onwards towards them. Then she yelled out to her fleet "focus on destroying her monsters first! Then focus on Southern!" The Techno Abyssals gave a war cry before charging towards Southern Yamato's fleet.

Though now as they approached... there was nothing, Southern Yamato nor her fleet opened fire on them. Though now as they approached, something seemed... off. They couldn't see any monster Abyssal that looked like aircraft carriers. They knew that she should have at least three possible carriers, but there were no signs of them, no aircraft were in the air that were from Southern Yamato's fleet. Perhaps they turned into other forms of monster ships. Eastern and Battleship Princess were really the only ones to notice this, and thought it off.

Though now as they closed in and were about to attack, something breached the surface and now seemed to pull down several Techno Abyssals with it. It looked like a black sea serpent, with one flaming yellow eye and one flaming blue eye. It had about two dozen spines sticking out of its back with a frill attached to them. It was long, though it seemed slightly longer than Rayu's monster half, but shorter than Ranna's monster half.

But the charge didn't stop even as they were pulled below the water, and the monster disappeared underwater. Then roaring could be heard from the clouds above, and what looked like American aircraft painted jet black could be seen. But they seemed monster-like, the noses opened up to show a mouth with mangled metal like teeth, their landing gear was down and looked like talons. They were diving down from up above.