chapter 18 (the show must go on)

Camilas POV

Y/N was in the hospital for a week before she was finally able to go back home and back to school. it was her first day back and i helped her out of her car. as soon as we stepped out everyone stared at her and murmurs were going around.

''the fuck are they looking at'' she said angrily but quietly. i held her hand and walked her to the cafeteria.

''i dont know babe. maybe because everyone thought Madison killed you and now it looks like you just randomly resurrected'' i said and i seen a little smile replace her straight face. ''theres that cute little smile of yourssss''

they taught Y/N in the office all day so she wouldnt have too move so much which also ment i had to go to all of my classes alone. once 7th period was over Y/N drove us to my house and we laid down and talked for a little.

''hey Y/n'' i called her name and she looked at me. '' i think im ready''

''ready?'' she asked and i nodded. ''ready for what''

''ready for you'' i said. i looked in her eyes, at her pants and back at her.''i want this, i want you, make me yours'' i slowly straddled her lap and looked down at her. i grind my hips on her and felt her grow underneath me.

''are you sure?'' she asked.

''yes''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------okay guys this is just a quick little update just to let you guys know that i will be continuing this story. idk if i will slowly make my way into finishing the other stories but im just gonna stick with this and bad to you for now. byeeeee