Part 23

Y/Ns POV

Last night i had accidentally sent Camila a voice message saying that someone was coming. Who was that someone that was coming? My best friend Melanie, shes been on tour for a while and is stopping by our city to see me and a couple other people. Camila has asked me who was coming and i told her id tell her tomorrow. Well today is tomorrow and i have to tell her.

"So?" Camila asked me snapping me out of my thought. She was at my house sitting on the bed and still waiting for me to tell her what she's wanted to know since last night.

"uh my best friend" I tried my best to avoid eye contact with her so instead i started folding some clothes i had in a hamper.

"Whats her name Y/N?"

"Melanie, its not that interesting baby youll get to see her when she comes" I tried to change the subject and i know what your thinking. Why would you be acting so weird if she's just your best friend Y/N? And that is because me and Mel had a friends with benefits thing in 9th, 10th,and a little bit of 11th grade and when she went all hollywood we decided to just be best friend because of how close we still were.

"Come on why are you being so awkward" She pulled me towards her. "I just want to know more about your life and your friends" She pushed me down on the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"And i want to tell you all of it but there's just some things that i have no idea how you'll react to and im not trying to get stabbed again"

"Just tell me''

''Me and Mel did the whole friends with benefits thing for like almost three years and uhm, she got like really famous and when she left we because best friends. I just didnt think youd want me to be around her or anything if i had told you that" I explained and she nodded.

''Shes your best friend babe, i can't even imagine how many times you get to see her. I wouldn't be mad, if anything id want you to spend your time with her" Camila spoke and i smiled and pecked her lips. "When is she coming"

My phone started ringing loudly next to me but i couldnt see who it was because of Camila on top of me. She smiled at the phone and then back at me. "I think shes here'' I grabbed Mila by her waist and picked her up so i could get up. We both rushed down the steps and to the front door just for me to swing it open and see my best friend getting out of her tour bus.

"Hi pestel princess" She ran to me and gave me a hug. When she pulled away i looked her up and down only because i noticed she had a lot more tattoos from the last time i seen her. ''You got more?"

"Yes maam" Not saying much more she looked behind me and smiled. "This your girl?" I nodded and she walked towards Camila. "Hi im Melanie" They hugged each other as i watched.

"Im Camila, nice to meet you"

"You too, Y/N told me yesterday she went all relationship which is like super rare, you must be a good one then huh" Mel winked at Camila. I squinted at both of them as they talked and scratched the back of my head.

"I hope i am" Camila said.

"Well let me and Camila take you out for lunch, ill tell Lauren and the rest of the girls yeah?" I asked and Mel nodded with a smile. "Cool, gimme a second"

Camila's POV

Y/N ran inside to go find her cars keys leaving me and her best friend alone. She gave me a tight smile and i gave her one back. "You seem really nice'' I told her.

"Thanks, im just happy i get to see you and Y/N. She hasnt told me much about you but she definitely didnt deny you. Shes been needing someone like you in her life, shes such a mess" I laughed at what she said.

"She can be sometimes but i really like her"

"Good, im not gonna threaten to beat your ass if you hurt her but instead ill just believe in you guys. You seem good for her."

"We just got arrested together like 2 days ago"

"And thats on true love" She shrugged making me laugh. Two seconds later Y/N came out and i let Mel sit with her up front. 

"We are gonna go eat at a little diner. I invited the girls over so they might be there before us" Y/N said and Mel nodded. The car ride was filled with Melanie's beautiful voice and even at some point like two of her songs came up on the radio which was cool. When we finally pulled up to the diner Y/N parked and froze before looking over at her best friend.

"You ready?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry i took so long, just wanted to give u smth already