"Thank you so much!" Namjoon thanked, taking his camera and phone back.

"No problem! For BTS, we can do anything! Have a nice day, RM-ssi, Hyun Ae-ssi!"

With that, both of them left the bus stop area and walked towards the beach.

"Now that's a good fan," Namjoon said, going through all the photos that were taken by the girls.

"See? Not all fans are bad. Now, now. Let's go to the sea!" Hyun Ae excitedly said, as she quickly made her way toward the shore after taking off her sandals and grabbing it.

"Wait, babe! It's cold-"

"Nah, it'll be fine! I'm a Busan kid, the sea is my friend!"

"Don't get your feet wet!"

"I know!" she shouted back and pulled out her phone, taking a few selfies again.

Then she turned to the sea and took a few steps forward, despite knowing Namjoon disagreed with the idea since he had reminded her earlier before they even arrived.

She looked down at the shore and stood right at where the wave would reach its limit on the shore. She aimed her phone camera down at her feet. "Just a photo- WOAH!"

Hyun Ae fell on her butt when the sea wave washed the shore and hit her legs, which made her lose her balance and startled her. Then she laughed when Namjoon ran to her.

"The sea's cold!" she chuckled when he helped her to stand again, right when another wave hit both of their feet. Hyun Ae shrieked and laughed at the cold feeling against her skin.

"I told you! Now your feet are wet. Thank goodness you fell on the dry part of the sand," Namjoon grunted, dusting off the sand that was covering most of her dress skirt.

After a few final pats, he stood up and stared at her after letting out a heavy sigh.

"Lift me up, please?" she whispered, opening her arms to him.

He chuckled and shook his head before picking her up in bridal style. He began to walk back to the sidewalk when Hyun Ae began to record a video with her phone.

"Everyone, a charming sea prince just picked me up! Wanna see him?" Hyun Ae said, before turning the camera lens to him. "Look. So handsome, right? He's my prince, only mine and no one can take him."

"Babe, are you drunk or something?" Namjoon mumbled, looking away from the camera.

"Hmph!" she huffed, rolling her eyes, and looked back at the camera. "Look here, my prince," she told him, but when he didn't respond, she clicked her tongue. "I said 'look here'!"

Namjoon let out an annoyed grunt when he looked back to the camera, without expecting a surprise kiss from her.

"I love you," she whispered against his lips, smiling as their eyes met.

"Love you too, baby girl," he softly whispered, leaning in for a deeper kiss on her lips.

She wasn't expecting it to, so she hid her face on his shoulder, away from her own phone camera.

"Why are you hiding your face? You're so adorable. Let's get something to eat."

"Then we'll go to the breakwater!" Hyun Ae suddenly said. "You know, the drama 'Goblin' shooting site! That's why... I brought my red scarf," she stated, tapping his bag. "You can be my Goblin."

***

"Phew! That was a long trip!" Namjoon sighed as he threw himself onto the sofabed in the living room.

Hyun Ae took this chance and sat on his lap, scooting closer to him as he whispered, "but worth it because I went with you."

"I can't remember the last time I went to the beach. Thank you, Joon," she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and quick-kissed him, making him grunt. "So, when are you going to make me more madeleines?"

"Wanna do it tomorrow?" he mumbled, scratching the back of his head with his left hand before placing it back behind her, while the other rested on her thighs, caressing it smoothly. "But the ingredients..."

"JUST TELL ME. I have almost everything in this house! But if there's anything that I don't have, we still have time to get it from the market," she said, glancing at the wall clock that showed them a quarter to eight in the evening.

"What to expect... the owner of this house is a chef."

********************************************************

Please support me on Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/nanamirai and get more snippets on the writing process of ongoing works!

Follow me on social media Instagram : itsme.nanamirai & Tiktok : itsmenanamirai

You can also find me on AO3 : itsme_NanaMirai & Quotev : itsmeNanaMirai

Last but not least, thank you for reading!

Borahae, Nana <3