29

"For god sake, Hyun noona!"

"I told you I can walk! You don't have to carry me!" Hyun Ae sighed, still being carried by Jungkook as they entered her house.

Yoongi was making sure the door was locked while the young one put the girl onto the sofa in the living room.

"Sheesh! It's not like I had broken legs," she mumbled in annoyance as she sat up. "You guys should go now-"

"No. We're staying," Yoongi cut her off as he sat next to her.

"But-"

"I told Jin hyung about what had happened. And also about we're staying here tonight."

"But you guys got works-"

"Who cares? They will pick us up here in the morning," Jungkook snickered, sitting on the sofa's armrest next to her.

"We only care about you. If it wasn't for Jungkook's weird feeling... Bad things would've happened to you," Yoongi sighed heavily, letting his hand run across his face before turning back at her. "Now where is your first aid kit?"

"Why don't... I take a shower first?" Hyun Ae suggested, before pointing to Yoongi's wounded hand and Jungkook's scratched cheek. "Both of you too. Those cuts needed to be treated."

*

"There you go," Hyun Ae muttered, after softly blowing air onto Yoongi's hand, covered with a few band-aids. "Please heal soon. There are songs needed to be finished by your owner with those skillful fingers."

"Do you think that'll work?" Yoongi chuckled, smiling as he pulled his hand, staring at it.

"Well, it's my habit. Right, Kookie?" Hyun Ae turned to Jungkook, who was busy with his Switch after she put on a cute bunny band-aid over the scratch on his cheekbone.

"True. She used to kiss the cuts too-"

"When we were younger," she immediately cut him off. Then Jungkook gave her a cheeky smile as she stared at him. "Don't give me that look. Don't expect me to kiss your cheek."

"Tch," the maknae sighed, pulling his long face as he continued on his game. "Oh, Hyun noona. I'm sleeping here, on the sofa."

"Really? You don't want to sleep in the rooms?" she asked as she stood up with the aid kit in her hands.

"No," he paused, biting his lips before he looked back at her and said, "but I want to sleep with you here."

"In your dreams, kid!!! No way!"

"But you slept with Namjoon hyung before!"

"But that was because of thunderstorms, remember?!"

"Please noona~ We did it before?"

"That was when you were six and I was seven, Kookie. Don't make that face."

The face of Jungkook being such a baby. With his doe eyes and pouty lips, his hands clasping together as he began to plead in his most whiny voice. "Hyun noona~"

"Ugh. Fine," Hyun Ae sighed, giving up at his unavoidable cuteness. Jungkook, being himself back, began to flash a wide smile as he made small hops on the sofa, clearly excited.

Hyun Ae shook her head, as she walked toward the storage cabinet at the back of the house, where the extra pillows and blankets were stored.

"I thought you have fear of girls," Yoongi pointed out, as he stood up from the sofa with a mocking laugh.

"If it's Hyun noona, it's okay," the young one remarked, giving his hyung a wink.

Soon after, Hyun Ae appeared behind the sofa with two pillows and a large comforter. Jungkook began to transform the sofa into a bed when suddenly Yoongi spoke.