19

Hyun Ae stirred a bit as she heard the birds chirping outside.

Still, with eyes closed, she let out a soft sigh and paused for a moment, realizing that Namjoon still had her hand in his. She opened her eyes but immediately regretted it.

"W A K E U P," Jungkook howled, his weird face hovering over her sleepy face but upside down, at least from her point of view.

"Ah!!!" Hyun Ae screamed, and immediately shot up and their heads collided against each other. Hard.

So hard.

"Ah!!! Noona!" Jungkook whined, leaning against the back of the sofa with his hands covering his face. Nose, actually.

"Ow... my head... YAAA! Why did you do that?! Ah, my heart..." Hyun Ae cried, her hand rubbing her chest, trying to calm her racing heart down while the other hand was rubbing the area that got hit by Jungkook's head.

Hyun Ae forgot the fact that Namjoon was still sleeping beside her, but he was already fully awake when she screamed earlier.

"What happened?! Are you okay?!" Namjoon asked, scooting closer to her as he reached out to her head and rubbed the red spot.

"Hyung, I'm the one you should be worried about! My nose is bleeding!" Jungkook whined again, even showing his bloody hand to his leader, but none of them really paid any attention to him.

"No bruise?" Hyun Ae asked Namjoon, who still kept on rubbing her head.

"No. It's nothing," he smiled, patting her head softly.

"What the hell, Kookie?!" Hyun Ae suddenly asked, turning to Jungkook, who was still on the floor, covering his nose.

"I was trying to wake you up for work!" the young one claimed, as she began to climb off the sofa and sat beside him, pulling his head backward.

"But do you have to wake me up like that?! Sheesh!"

"Why weren't you sleeping in your room last night? Why are you with him?"

"I..." Hyun Ae paused, and stared at Jungkook, who still had his head tilted back, but their eyes met. Then she slapped his shoulder. "You know why, you fool."

Jungkook chuckled, lifting up his arm, only to see his pajama sleeve now covered with blood. "Look at my bloody nose! How could you, Hyun noona," he continued to whine.

"I'm sorry! I didn't do it on purpose, for your information. Plus, this is not that serious, just lay down a bit, and you'll be fine," she grunted, passing him a box of tissues that she had grabbed earlier.

"Hyun Ae ah, you're late!" Jin suddenly called out from the kitchen.

"Oh, shoot!" Hyun Ae muttered, swiftly standing up to her feet then she collected her pillow and Koya bolster, before turning to Namjoon, who had been sitting against the sofa's armrest.