CHAPTER 18: She's Conundrum

Start from the beginning

She loved you but she grew tired. Physically, mentally and emotionally. At least that's an honest truth.

-Her

Beca's POV

We're in the library right now for some research about the quiz bee Chloe and I will be attending next week. She represent her major and I will represent mine. We will gonna have a serious competition against other Universities and it will be another disgrace for Barden if we didn't make it.

But I can't focus because of this sexy redhead in front. I don't care if I looks so pervert right now but I really want to take off her-

Oh god. My pet needs to behave.

She's just wearing a plain white shirt and jeans but she looks so beautiful in a very simple clothes. How was that possible!?

Oh gosh. I remembered eveything that happened last night. I'm so sober but the heat of the alcohol hit me so hard that I can't help it but to kiss her! Adding the mell of her perfume that made me more fucked up so there's no way I would stop myself!

Her body that was totally...

Her b-

I bite my lips hard and tried not to look at her.. sinfully.

Chloe was in the middle of finding her book when I pulled her closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I was about to kiss her when my face met her palm.

"No more kisses cutie. If you will not ask me out then... No. Kisses." She said and pulled back to me. I pouted.

Cutie?

"Hey. I'm not cute."

"You are." She said and gave me teasing smile.

"I'm not." I glared at her.

"Well. You are." She winked and move to the another bookshelf.

I smirked.

I pulled her again but this time, I pinned her to the side of the bookshelf. I held her both hands to the side and kissed her. She tried to escape my grip but I didn't let her.

Then slowly, she kissed me back. We kissed for a while before I decided to loosen my grip and place her hands around my neck.

But she didn't. Instead she pushed me and ran towards our table.

She smirked at me when she saw me. I glared at her.

It's Thursday and faculty decided not to have classes today for us to be prepare to tomorrow's event.

Masquerade Party.

I'm still not ready.