A New Beginning Or End?

Sans POV.
"It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, kids like you, Should be burning in hell"

Another genocide route. Honestly I am not even suprised anymore seeing the kid kill my brother for the 173rd time. What a Bonerific situation I have got myself into. Heh.. And- Okay!.. that was pretty close. Damn this kid really got good at fighting. Heh.. looks like I have to step up my game.. Hmm although I can't help but notice.. the kid seems... really.... off. They- oof Okay!.. be careful Sans. But as I was saying, their attacks have got pretty Knife. And they seems way determined but not at the same Thime. Heh. Oh.. looks like I am reaching my end..

...

...

...

...

...

Why hasn't the kid attacked me yet? Dunno. Maybe.. they are.. giving up? No.. The kid is too determined to do that.. Looks like I have to wait a little longer for the kid to make her decision..

"Woah Kid are you ok?" Why did I even say that?. Well I can't ignore the fact that they are literally pulling all of their hair out. "Uhh.. Bud?.."

"Get Away From Me Now!!"
Wha- I don't recall them shouting at me like this in any timeline. Something's wrong.

"It's...Too...late- No it's Not!"
"Just do- Never!"
"Your- Stop! Just Stop"
"What did you- I said what I said stop now!"
"Are you ser- No wait DONT!"
"No! we can- Yes I can. And. I. Will."
"I won't let you re- You can't stop me from doing it!"
" Yes I can!"

What the actual heck is going on!? Is the kid talking to themselves.... or.. is it the other kid Chara?

"You can't stop me F- I... Will not give up. I. Am. Determined."

Determination.

Wha-
I am back. I am back in my bed- wait
No. This is not my bed. This is... The Judgement Hall. What am I doing here? But the kid did reset. Then why..?- Wait.. Papyrus! Is he back too?.. I quickly teleported to Snowdin. Everybody was back. But they were really.. scared. I began to look for Papyrus.

"Papyrus! Where are you?" You will probably wonder why I didn't check in the house. Well because I noticed something. I noticed that everyone was back.. but they were standing at there exact location.. Where they died.. Wait.. I should check for Papyrus in the last room of Snowdin! Okay I am her-

"Papyrus!"
"SANS?"

I found him. He was okay. He was saf-
" Papyrus.. Are.. You Okay?" He was acting off as well.

" I.. AM REALLY SORRY SANS.. I SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO YOU WHEN YOU SAID THE HUMAN WAS DANGEROUS."

"What..."

He... Remembered? But how?..

Okay. Something is definitely wrong with this reset. And If he is able to remember.. than.. maybe others can too... Wait.. where even is the human!?

A few moments later.. Asgore came out saying that the barrier was broken. There was something else too.
He said that the human had fallen. But they was still alive. On his shoulders was the kid.. looking fast asleep.. After what looked like Thirty Minutes, we managed to pack our stuff and leave.

We were at the surface.. At first I wasn't very happy at the thought of being in the surface.. since the kid already will someday will be awake and just reset again.

"WOWIE. THE SURFACE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL. ISNT IT SANS?. WE ARE FINALLY GOING TO BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH HUMANS! AND I HOPE YOU PICK UP YOUR SOCKS IN OUR NEW HOUSE. ALRIGHT I AM GOING TO GO AND MAKE A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION."

"K bro"

Looks like finally something new happened.

But I can't help but wonder what even caused the timeline to change like this?. Is it really a new beginning? Or... A New End?...

614 words.
30th August 2020

Damn it's really short.
But I ran out of ideas so-
Actually I didn't. I am too lazy too write it.

Lol See you in the next part.